5. Return

Lloyd's POV

I run through the streets of Ninjago city on the way to my school. When I finally arrived at the school I run inside, through the floors to my classrooms. My friends are already standing in front of the room. I arrive there and just breath heavy.

"Damn Lloyd what happend?" Asks Jay, he has big bushy brown hair and freckles, he mostly wears a blue jeans with a blue shirt and a orange scarf, he talks a lot and is always sarcastic.

Completely exhausted I lean against a wall and sigh. "N-othing I just was late." Cole puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Then you should calm down a bit. The exam is going to start every minute." Cole smiles cheerfully at me. Cole has dark eyes, almost black, bushy eyebrowns and long black hair tied in a man bun. He wears black jeans with a brown belt and a blue tank top. I calm down slowly, stand up and nod.

"Ok. Let's do this guys." They all nod, we enter the room and sit down on our seats. After some minutes we start to write the exam.

On an island near Ninjago

It's a friendly island without any civilisation. Since weeks you can hear a loud knocking and tinkle of chains on the island. In the moutain in the center of the island is a cavem from where the sound is coming. The entry of the cage is locked with chains and locks until today. The chains blew up and the cave entry opended. It was so loud that all birds and animals run away. Out of the cave steps a dark figure with glowing purple eyes. The person stretches and starts laughing.

"Hahaha...HAHAHAHAH I'M BACK!!!"

He walks to the coast of the island and  infront of him at the horizont there's another island with bug buildings. A smirk appears on the persons face.

"Watch out Ninjago. I will get the energy miraculous!!"

The person reaches with one hand into their pocket and takes something out. In his hand are laying two gems, one brooch which has a little purple stone with four wings coming out of it and the other gem is a blue necklace wich looks like the feathers of a peacock. He places the miraculous which looks like a buttefly on his chest and a purple little creature appears infront of him. It's purple and  has winge like a butterfly.

"Greetings, my name is Nooroo." The little creature bows. "I'm the kwami of transmission. I can grant you the power of akumatization. It allows you to give someone, who is in need of help, there own superpower and make them your devoted follower."

A dark grin appears on the persons face. "Spare me with explanations. Just tell me youe phrase."

Nooroo looks a bit shooked but then just lowers his head. "It's Nooroo, dark wings rise and dark wings fall."

The person just smirks. "Nooroo, dark wings rise!!!"

Back in Ninjago》

Me and my friends are right now writing the exam. It's really hard but luckily I'm able to solve all the tasks so far. But when I look to the side I can see that one of my classmates Kataru seems to struggle with the tasks.

//You can do it Kataru!//

I look at my own sheet again when a purple butterfly flies through the open window.

//I never saw one of those before...maybe some rare species?//

A but impressed I just waych the butterfly to see it landing on Kataru's exam sheet. The next moment some kind of purple shape appears infront of his eyes and he kinda looks mad. I stand up shocked.

"K-Kataru?"

Now everybody looks at me and Kataru and in the next moment he's covered in some kind of goo. Everybody starts panicking as the goo disappears and now there's a giant, angry bear instead of Kataru. It's claws are super big and sharp and he, roar's loud. I just stand there shocked and then start going backward until I hit a wall. The bear or Kataru still has this purple butterfly shaped form infront of his eyes and then looks at me. My eyes get big when I look right into the bears angry eyes.

At the same time on a moutain on the otherside of Ninjago》

The new butterfly miraculous holder stands there in an buttetlfy themed costume and has akumatized his first victim. A poor soul scared of failing and disappointing his parents. He akumatized a white butterfly and it turned into a dark purple one. After the butterfly flew away it possed something of the victim.

"Formling, my name is Garmadon. School is destroying your relationship to your family?  I can give you the power to destroy everything that pulls you down. And in return you bring me the energy miraculous."

The boy started to transform into a giant bear. Garmadon already wanted to break the connection to the boy when he saw something.

There was this boy. He doesn't really know why but somehow this boy with blonde hair and green eyes seems familiar. He's sure he never met this boy but somehow he just can't take his eyes of him. There's something about this boy that gives Garmadon a strange feeling. He stares a while through the eyes of the bear at him when suddenly the connection broke up and he transformed back. Nooroo fell infront of him on the ground.

"What?!? What was that, come on transform me again!!!"

Nooroo breathes heavily and holds his head.

"I'm sorry Master but I need to recharge my power with some food."

Garmadon growls angry and picks him up.

"Fine we get you some food. And then we need to check something out I found something really intresting."