43. Prisoner

Lloyd's POV

I watch the woman leave, I glare over the table and then to him.

"Who is that woman?"

"Oh, she's the silent one. As her name already says she doesn't talk so much. But please, sit down and eat something. You must be hungry."

I sit down on a chair and just look over to him while he drinks something out of a cup. He noticed my stare. "Come on, eat."

He continues to drink out of the cup, I just take a sandwich and take a bite. I start to look around, the room looks well decored, there're some armor stands, on the wall hang swords and shields and all in all the room looks somehow royal.

"Do you sleep often on the ground?"

"Huh?" I watch over to him, place my sandwich on my plate and shake my head. "No...I didn't sleep so well."

"I'm sorry to hear that, is there something you need to sleep better?"

Once again I just shake my head and look at the plate infront of me. For a moment it's silent until he takes a sip out of his cup and asks me something.

"So what did my brother told you about me?"

"Uhm...well he said you were good, that you and he were really close. And then he just told me some stories about his childhood with you. He also told me you were a good fighter and that you invented your own fighting style. Then he told me you died before my mother gave birth to me. But that was...before you came back..."

He remains silent for a minute. "I see. So my brother lied to you about me."

"N-No..! He didn't lied...he just..." I lower my head and sigh. "Doesn't told me everything...so I wouldn't think of you...as a monster."

Another time it's silent. Only the sound of the clock is to be hearn. He stands up, walks to the window behind me and looks out, I turn around and look to him.

"I see." He walks beside me to the table and places the cup on the table. I look up to him and I'm kinda scared of how he might react now. "So since he lied to you and only told you about how perfect our life was and that I was the one who went crazy I will tell you what happend."

He sits down on the chair beside me, crosses his four arms and looks at me serious.

"Your uncle and I both had a miraculous. We were heros like the green ninja."

My eyes wide. Yes Wu told me about it, but I have to act like I don't know. I can't let him know that Wu told me everything or it could risk my identity.

"What??? You and uncle both were heros?? Like the green Ninja??"

I noticed his suprised expression. Oh no was it too much? He shakes his head. "Uhm yeah like the green Ninja. So we fought evil but he betrayed me, our father was a guardian of a miraculous box."

I look at him confused. "A guardian? Of a miraculous box? What's that?"

He looks at me for a while. "They are choosen to protect the miraculous. Those are collected in boxes. So anyway I should have become the guardian, since I was the older one of us. He said he would let me become the guardian. But behind my back he trained to overcome me and then asked my father if he could become the guardian. I got so angry. Behind my back my own brother betrayed me, together with my father! And the next moment my own father and the other guardians turned against me and looked me into the underworld!!! I know, you might not believe me since you spend the last time with your uncle. But I ask you to at least try to understand my side. I didn't start all of this."

I look at him and notice his honest expression. It doesn't seem like he's lying, but I also can't believe him, it would mean that my uncle lied to me. I open my mouth and want to say something when someone opens the door. Garmadon looks angry to the door. "What!? Why are you disturbing us!?"

I look to the door and see the woman standing there, she seems upset.

"Master, the prisoner escaped!!"

My eyes wide, her voice. I already heard it once, the person who was in the monastery and searched for me was her. And wait what did she say? Prisoner? Garmadon's eyes glow up red, he groals angry and stands up.

"That little..!!! You stay here!!"

He starts to walk up, but I stand up and follow him. "Wait, what prisoner?!? Who's that?? You have to let them go, you can't ke-"

He immediately turns around and the next moment I feel a pain in my cheek. My head flies to the side, I raise a hand to my cheek and touch it. He looks at me with red glowing eyes.

"You. Stay. Here!!!"

He left's the room, angry and slams the door loudly. I just stand there and hold my cheek, I take a deep breath and try not to cry. Yes, I still didn't believe him complete and I knew he is still evil, but it had an strong  impact on me when he hit me. I fight everyday and of course get hit too, but it's something different when my own father hit's me, even though he wasen't part of my life, now that he is, it's hard to get hit. I open my eyes and walk to the door, I open it a gap and look out. Infront of the door stands...a skeleton?? I close the door again and look around. It's probally created by an akuma. I look around and see a sword hanging at the wall, I take it from it and stand beside the door. I look to the door and yell. "WHA-?! HELP!!!"

The door opens at the skeleton comes in, he looks around, kinda nervous kinda shooked. "H-Hey, boy what happend, where ar-"

"Sorry." I hit the skeleton with the sword and it collapses. I look at the bones on the ground and then run with the sword outside.

//I have to help the prisoner, if I can't transform I have to do it myself.//

I run along the hallway and follow the voice of Garmadon, I hear him yelling from somewhere on someone. When I arrive at the place I see some kind of garden behind the building, it's surrounded by a high wall. I'm on some kind of terrace with stairs leading down to the garden. I look around and see Garmadon fighting against...

"UNCLE!!??!"

Both stop fighting and look to me. Wu's eyes wide and he smiles relieved. "Lloyd!! You're alright!!"

"Uncle, you were this prisoner!?"

Garmadon looks with red glowing eyes to me. "YOU GET BACK INSIDE!!!"

My eyes wide and my whole body starts to tremble. "W-What's happening?"

My uncle looks at me for a while. "Lloyd, I'm sorry it's my fault you got dragged into this. And I'm sorry for what I will have to do know and that I never told you. But to protect you I have to this."

My eyes wide and I just look at him shooked and worried. "U-Uncle...what are you talking about...?"