All In

"Mind getting me food?" Capricorn sat at her usual table with her clique.

"Um are you talking to me?" Libra's pink hair stood out from her group. You could tell despite the amount of times he dyed it he kept it in good condition.

"Yes sweetie I'm talking to you." Capricorn adjusted the ring on her finger and then extended her hand to look at the positioning.

Libra frowned and sighed heavily before trudging towards the line.

"Yo Cap, mind if we sit near you today? Some people took our spot." Aries walked over with hands in her pocket.

"Ew no. Go kick them out or something." Capricorn flicked her hand.

"They're freshies though."

"And do I care? I told you, once we get to school you are not supposed to talk to me or approach me."

Aries rolled her eyes and shifted her weight onto one leg.

"C'mon Cap can you stop being dramatic for once?" She had a group of guys standing behind her, making her looking slightly intimidating.

Capricorn stood up and she had her group of girls standing behind her with toxic glares.

"Whoa what's going on here?" Gemini gasped and sat next to Aquarius.

"The sisters are arguing again." Aquarius paid attention to his food rather then what was going on in front of him.

"I hope they fight." Gemini grinned.

"They don't physically fight, it's more of a staring contest." Aquarius munched on a sandwich.

"I don't want your filthy boys around my girls." Capricorn's lip curled.

"Who gave you the right to call my boys filthy? They're loyal and they've got my back." Aries crossed her arms.

"Your girls will rat you out the moment you aren't perfect. The moment you make a mistake they'll turn into snakes."

Capricorn's eye twitched at her comment but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Fine! I'll kick those freshies out myself." She marched over to Aries' regular table.

"Hey freshies." She called.

The few people looked over curiously only to have a face full of rice. They gasped and stood up.

"What the hell?!" Aries' mouth gaped open.

"Get out of here." Capricorn pointed.

The girls in that group were on the brink of crying but they left just in time to sob in the hallways. The guys, on the other hand, shamefully hung their heads and complied.

"That was completely unnecessary!" Aries yelled.

"I got your table back for you so leave now." Capricorn took a deep breath before sitting down.

"Hey, go out there and check on them." Aries assigned the task to two guys in her group and then sat at the table, avoiding the spilled rice.

"Where's my food?" Capricorn clenched her fists.

"Sorry! Right here." Libra placed the tray in front of her.

"Thank you." She elegantly placed a napkin on her lap and picked up her chopsticks and began eating.

"Whoa, hot teacher alert." A boy nudged his friend and snickered.

"She may look like that on the outside but I heard that her personality is ugly." His friend shrugged.