Love Is A Lie

The next day after school

Sagittarius did not feel any better after taking some time off. She spent most of it going back and forth from a therapist, because it was still hard to digest such a memory. However, she needed to resume her duties. Everyone gathered but two people were missing: Aquarius and Aries.

"Hm. Where's Aries?" Sagittarius frowned.

"She's upset about something so she won't show up for a bit." Capricorn said.

"Unfortunate." Sagittarius sighed and took attendance.

"Gemini, how's Aquarius doing?"

"He's doing much better. My mother is looking after him at the moment, she really likes him." He laughed.

"Alright, it's been fairly quiet since we invaded the gambling games but we still cannot let out guard down. The leader could be planning something big behind the scenes."

"As of now, all I can say is keep your eyes peeled and be careful. I have no leads as to the whereabouts or any tips on what they are doing. You are dismissed." She said.

People slowly starting filtering out but Scorpio took her time on purpose. She needed to talk to Sagittarius about what she overheard.

"Scorpio? Aren't you leaving?"

Scorpio saw Pisces still behind her, waiting for something.

"Pisces you can leave." Sagittarius glanced back.

"But-."

"Now."

He sighed and turned to leave. Now it was only Scorpio and her.

"Is something concerning you?"

Scorpio gulped and gave her a quick run down as to what she heard. Sagittarius jaw dropped and she had to take a seat.

"Shit! That means they'll know everything. That's why Aries isn't here. She's planning something." Sagittarius bit her lip in anger.

"Do you have ANY idea on who she'll aim for? We can set up something and follow her."

Scorpio gulped. "She might go for Aquarius since he's weak, and if she needs to Gemini is there too so if she can't get Aquarius she has another target."

"Those poor boys. They didn't do anything."

"But another possibility is that she'll go for someone who lives alone. That leaves Virgo and me."

"And Pisces." Sagittarius added.

"Virgo, Pisces, and me." Scorpio repeated.

"That's too many people."

"I think the biggest target is Aquarius. She already went for him once."

"What?!" Sagittarius' eyes widened.

"She hired someone to get rid of him."

"Why?!"

Scorpio hesitated but peoples lives were in danger and she felt like it was time.

"She's my girlfriend. I started talking with Aquarius and she got jealous so she must have chose him as her first attempt to kill someone. When that failed the man said he wouldn't trust her until she killed someone."

"I see..." Sagittarius didn't get hung up on the fact they were together. There were much more important things to worry about.

"Tonight I'll camp out by Gemini's place to see if she shows up."