Deal With The Devil

"Cap let's gooo." Libra grabbed the end of her sleeve.

"I'm coming I'm coming! You know gym isn't my thing."

"Ya but we have to get this done."

Capricorn rolled her eyes but nodded slowly.

"What are we supposed to say? We can't have him being suspicious." She gulped.

"Don't worry, just focus on keeping it natural." Libra put a hand on her shoulder and patted her.

"Ok natural, got it."

"What's his name again." She asked.

"Cap! How are you gonna know this without his information!" Libra groaned.

"I'm sorry! Give me a run down."

"Ok his name is Yuuto."

"Standard name." Capricorn snickered.

"Focus!" Libra snapped just fingers.

"He is a senior, has two siblings who are younger, best subject is science, has won many science competitions, and is single." Libra listed.

"He's a pretty average guy overall." Capricorn stored everything in her mind.

They walked into the gym and it had that distinct smell that a gym had, something musty. They both split off in order to get changed into the gym uniforms and quickly came back to find out who they were targeting.

"That's him, right there." Libra nudged her and pointed out with his eyes.

Capricorn looked at him and saw he was a tall man who had kind eyes, when he smiled he had a single dimple on his left cheek. He clearly took care of himself well judging from his neatly styled hair and toned physique.

"Oh? He's kinda cute." Capricorn smirked, realizing now it would be easier to talk to him.

Libra looked at her and sighed, frustrated with how distracted she could get when given a simple task.

"Should we go over now?" She asked.

"Are you crazy? If we just approach him so abruptly he'll definitely think something is up." He winced at her lack of knowledge.

"Alright! Today we will be playing a classic game of dodgeball, get in two teams of 8."

"Now's our chance, let's go." Libra grabbed Capricorn's hand and dragged her with him toward Yuuto.

Libra stopped in front of him and looked up at him, realizing how short he was in front of him and mentally cursing at being vertically challenged.

"Hi! Yuuto right?" Libra extended a hand.

He gave a side glance, clearly not used to talking with anyone new. He hesitantly took Libra's hand and shook it carefully. Capricorn stood there just watching their interaction awkwardly.

"I've seen you compete in the Science Olympiad! You're so good at it!" Libra smiled.

Yuuto's eyes softened softly and let out a small smile.

"Nobody has complimented me about something like that." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"What? Why! I wish I was as good as you." Libra laughed and casually patted his shoulder.

Capricorn was intrigued with how Libra could talk with people so easily. Capricorn was good herself but only after a few interactions. Libra was able to do it in one go and Capricorn found that fascinating.