Epilogue No. 1

The Epilogues will consist of several side stories following the characters three years later. Thank you and enjoy :D

Sagittarius bought some flowers at her local flower shop, smelling them deeply and then exhaling. Today was the anniversary so she dressed up nice and kept it modest. Her heels clicked against the concrete as she moved towards the location they agreed to meet at. After some time a car approached and stopped in front of her. The window was rolled down and Pisces' leaned down so she could see him.

He was also dressed in a nice suit with a carnation at his breast pocket.

"Ready?" He asked.

Sagittarius nodded and got in the car. She kept the window down to feel the warm breeze. She also wondered how the kids were doing in college, hopefully now enjoying their lives.

"Are you ok?"

"You ask me this too often." Sagittarius sighed and looked at him.

"I just...want to make sure."

"I'm fine." She gave a soft smile.

They drove for about thirty minutes before Pisces parked in a shady spot at their destination. They both got out and went into the building. It was quiet and empty which gave a feeling of solace. Sagittarius went straight into a room, her heart feeling heavy suddenly once she saw the picture and various other flowers.

"Ophiuchus..." She gulped and placed her flower among the others. The others came by earlier today to pay their respect, some even leaving small presents for both Sagittarius and Ophiuchus.

Pisces placed his flower next to Sagittarius' and took a step back to pray.

She never felt like crying outside of this room and if she did cry it stayed in this room, she never took this feeling to other places. That day he was shot Sagittarius thought he had survived, in fact, doctors said he was stable until something went wrong while they were taking the bullet out. He had died under the knife. Pisces has stayed with her for the past two years, making sure her mental health was stable, as well as, physical health.

They weren't together, in fact, far from it. Sagittarius wasn't ready to be in any relationship and wasn't sure if she would ever be. Pisces was completely ok with her decision and respected her. Even though he still liked her it was wrong to force his feelings on her and decided to simply stay by her side, and she didn't seem to mind the company.

"I really miss him." Sagittarius sighed and felt like curling up into a ball.

"We all do." Pisces reassured.

"C'mon let's not stay too long." He gently lifted her up into a standing position and led her outside.

Sagittarius wasn't going to lie that whenever she went home she felt lonely so she tried to stay around people as long as possible, attending parties, get togethers, hanging out with Pisces until the late hours. She felt better when her mind was busy and there were other people to distract her.

When she went out the building she felt like she could breath again and rest easy.

"Let's go eat some food."

Sagittarius nodded, realizing that she was actually starving.

"Let's do that."

They picked a simple sandwich place that was quick to give you food that was both delicious and refreshing to eat.

"Wanna go to a movie again tonight?" Pisces offered, taking a huge bite.

"I'd love to."

Pisces felt his heart skip a beat at the response. She had said it differently. Usually she answered with a 'sure' or 'why not' but this time it genuinely sounded like she wanted to. He didn't want to make a big deal about it especially on a day like this so he smiled and continued eating.