The Three Letter Word

Q: How are you guys holding up?

For me, some days feel really repetitive and frustrating but watching tv show and movies have really helped me a lot.

BOOM DOUBLE UPDATE!

Aries stood in front of Scorpio's apartment complex and took a deep breath. She had a small gift bag in her hand along with a bag of food in another. She walked in and rang the bell to the respective apartment. After a moment it was answered but she stayed quiet.

"Hello? Scorpio?" Aries kept her voice steady.

"What do you want?" You could feel Scorpio's glare through the intercom.

"Can we talk please?"

Scorpio paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Fine. Come up."

Aries mentally cheered in her head and walked up the stairs to her floor then after some turns she arrived at Scorpio's apartment. It wasn't the first time she visited Scorpio but she felt even more nervous this time. Without even allowing Aries to knock Scorpio opened the door, not enough to let Aries in.

"Can we talk?" Aries asked again.

Scorpio raised her eyebrow and scoffed.

"You know...inside?" Aries added.

Scorpio gave a regrettable sigh and opened the door fully, moving out of the way. Scorpio's apartment had a more modern feel to it, most of the furniture and decorations being white. She was very particular with cleanliness which could be seen through her spotless living room; it was practically clean enough to eat off the floor.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked, remembering to keep her basic manners when someone visited her

"No I'm fine, thanks."

Scorpio took a seat at the dining table across from Aries and sternly looked into her eyes, waiting for her words.

"I came to apologize."

Scorpio remained respectful and nodded her head calmly.

"I'm sorry for being so possessive over you. I just love you so so much." Aries exhaled on the second 'so.'

"I appreciate your apology. I just want to remind you that I value my privacy and sometimes you're very overbearing."

"You're right. I was being too clingy and you need some personal space." Aries admitted.

Scorpio gave a small breathy laugh and sighed.

"Thank you for understanding." Scorpio smiled.

"Promise me something." Aries gently took her hand and rubbed her knuckles in a soothing manner.

"Just don't lie to me."