A Fake Lover

Aries looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if she should change for the third time. She fidgeted with the green long coat, deciding if it was too much or not. Suddenly, Capricorn walked in with pajamas and plopped on her bed.

"God, why can't you knock." Aries rolled her eyes.

"I'm your sister, I don't know what privacy means."

Capricorn eyed Aries carefully, putting the pieces together.

"Why is my dear sister getting all dressed up? It's weird seeing you look decent."

"I'm going out."

"No no no even when you're going out you usually wear sweats and—." Capricorn grabbed Aries' face and turned it to herself. "—are you wearing makeup?!"

"Maybe a little." Aries jerked away and sat on the bed to put on her heels.

"This whole thing screams DATE to me."

"I'm just going out with the boys." Aries shrugged and put her hands on her hips.

Capricorn squinted and nodded slowly. "Please tell me!"

"Stop! You're doing the thing again."

"What thing?"

"The thing where you wedge yourself in other people's business."

"Fiiiine whatever, just go."

Aries, satisfied she was able to evade Capricorn's suspicious, quickly left the house and walked toward the meeting spot.

Aries saw Scorpio in the distance and almost choked on her own spit

Aries saw Scorpio in the distance and almost choked on her own spit. Her outfit was the perfect mixture of casual yet mature. Her jeans somehow made her look taller with her slender legs the cardigan comfortable sat upon her shoulders. Scorpio noticed her and waved happily.

Aries resisted the urge to kiss her cheek and just gave her a brief hug

"Who told you to look so good?" Aries whispered.

Scorpio blushes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Shut up!" She nudged Aries away and began to walk into the cafe.