Feelings

Sagittarius carefully took notes in her journal, adjusting her glasses onto her nose until a quiet knock came at her door.

"Come in."

Pisces shyly opened the door and then slowly closed it.

Sagittarius gave a heavy sigh.

"What do you want?"

"Uh um...I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a restaurant sometime?" He gulped.

Sagittarius looked up at him and took her glasses off, her sharp eyes examining his nervous face.

"Let me make this clear. What happened between us does not institute that I have any feelings for you. We must act professional during this time and I hope you do not misunderstand anything in the future."

Pisces bit his lip in frustration and sighed. He knew it was too soon to ask her anything. Besides, what the hell was he thinking? She is still married!

"Y-you're right." Pisces nodded and turned to leave.

"BUT." She stopped him.

"I can allow it this one time. Just to make you happy." She crossed her arms and smirked.

"What really?" Pisces gasped and took her hand.

"No touching." She lightly slapped his hand away.

"Right sorry."

"Are you worried about Leo and Virgo?" He asked softly.

"I know that Virgo is perfectly capable but I'm worried for Leo. She seems like a person that might be hard to handle. I hope Virgo knows how to deal with her." She admitted.

"They'll be fine. This is her first time and I know that someone experienced like Virgo will teach her well."

Sagittarius hesitantly nodded and looked into his eyes. For a moment Pisces thought she was going to kiss her so he closed his eyes and leaned in. Sagittarius stifled a laugh and put a finger to his lips.

"You distract me. I need to finish this."

Pisces opened his eyes and immediately moved away. He felt embarrassed and his face went red.

"I don't know what's wrong with me I'm so sorry." He apologized and quickly left the room before he did something he regretted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gemini had free period as the last class of the day and he was bored as hell. Libra nudged him to get his attention.

"Hm?" Gemini looked at him.

"Can I take a picture of you? Your outfit looks so good today." Libra held up his camera.

"Does it really looks good? I was in a rush this morning..." He remembered Aquarius all of a sudden.

"This was when you're in a rush? You're as good as Capricorn."

"Nobody is as good as me." Capricorn scoffed, appearing suddenly.

"Ya nobody is as good as her." Gemini agreed.

"Oh come on. I need some pics for today and I'm not feeling creative I need a model."

"We can take couple pictures?" Capricorn suggested.

"Yes that would be great! You're both wearing pastel colors as well."