Misunderstanding

Capricorn stared at the ceiling in the dark room and let out a heavy sigh. She couldn't sleep and it was somehow extremely hot in her room. She sat up and grabbed her phone to check the time.

"4 in the morning...seriously." She was frustrated that she had school tomorrow but couldn't sleep. She decided to grab a glass of water so she put on her slippers to avoid the cold hardwood floor and trudged out into the darkness.

She grabbed a glass and went to the fridge, making sure that it was cold. She decided it was best to turn on a small light so she could see where she was going and not hit her hip on the edge of the counter top. When she turned on the light she gasped loudly as she saw Aries sitting at the breakfast table, in complete silence.

"Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you." Capricorn took a moment to catch her breath.

"Am I...am I a bad person?" Aries said softly.

"What?" Capricorn took a seat next to Aries and looked at her saddened face.

"What do you mean?"

"Am I a bad person?"

Capricorn thought that she was referring to the fact that she liked girls.

"Of course not! You're just being yourself. There's nothing wrong with that." She put a hand over Aries' hand.

"Really?" Aries looked up at her.

"Really. I'll always be here for you." Capricorn smiled.

Aries smiled back and got up, walking towards her room.

"Good night then." Capricorn called out to her.

"Night." Aries said back and shut the door.

"She's been moody lately." Capricorn sighed.

She put her head on the table and attempted to sleep but she was wide awake now after getting scared. She pulled out her phone and browsed to Libra's contact.

"Should I?..." she hesitated.

She thought it wouldn't harm her to send him a text.

Hey, you awake?

She flipped the phone over, expecting no answer but it buzzed almost immediately.

Ya I'm awake. I may have drank too much coffee

Capricorn rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh.

What have you been doing?

...

I just finished playing some video games and I was about to go to sleep until I realized I can't.

...

I can't sleep either.

...

Wanna come over?

Capricorn had to do a double take when she saw those words. Come over? At this time?

Why?

...

Maybe chatting with each other will help us sleep.

...

Can't I just call you?

...

If you do I won't answer cuz my parents think I'm asleep. Why what's wrong? You used to come over all the time without any questions.