Uncovered

Classes were still going on as Sagittarius stood in front of the gate to the university. It was a large campus, one of the largest in the city and was extremely hard to get into. Sometimes Sagittarius wondered how her dumb ass got accepted into such a university. Cherry blossoms decorated the entrance and gave off a fantasy vibe to the area. It definitely looked out of place in the city but it had its own charm to attract people.

She could already feel the nostalgia hit her as she looked at the old Harry Potter looking buildings

She could already feel the nostalgia hit her as she looked at the old Harry Potter looking buildings. A rushing student bumped into her and immediately apologized before running off. Sagittarius smiled, that was her at some point. A stressed college student that lived off of cheap food and often lacked money. She went into the student services building to talk with the people there.

"Hello, and you are?"

"I'm Sagittarius I used to go to school here a long time ago."

The woman quickly typed up her name to look her up.

"Oh yes you were! This was quite a long time ago. What brings you here?"

"I was just wondering if I could walk around the campus, relive some memories." Sagittarius said with a laugh.

"Of course not! Just please don't disturb any classes going on." She printed out a 'visitor' sticker and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much." Sagittarius bowed and then stuck the sticker on her thigh.

She sighed and first walked to the medical building. She snorted at the thought that she really wanted to be a doctor then. She originally majored in biology but changed her major several times before settling in a education major. Back then she was just trying to satisfy her parents by majoring in what they thought would be good for her.

The building was exactly the same as back then and she grinned at the medical students frantically walking around with barely any sleep and several cups of coffee in their hands. She took a seat just to take in the scenery but she overheard some medical students whispering obviously loud.

"Whoa, who is she? Transfer student?"

"She's kinda hot but definitely doesn't look like a med student."

"She's exactly my type. I wonder what year she's in."

"I appreciate the compliments boys but I'm well past the dating years. If I dated you it would be a crime." She chuckled.

"Seriously? Wow you look so young Ms."

"Thank you." She maintained her elegant appearance and watched them bow to her and leave, whispering amongst themselves.

She decided that this wasn't the place to get her memory back so she went back outside and realized maybe she should go to the place she graduated. Luckily, graduation in this college always happened at the exact same place which made it easy to remember. She took her time walking to the place, slightly scared that something would happen but she eventually made her way over and stood in the center of all the cherry blossoms. She took a deep breath and carefully looked at everything because anything could trigger her.