Tension In The Air

Just a forewarning this chapter and probably the next chapter will focus on Aquarius, Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to any of the other characters.

Capricorn packed a light backpack for dinner and the casino. As time drew closer the nauseating feeling in her stomach only increased, at one point she felt like throwing up but managed to keep her lunch down. Aries leaned against the door frame and examined Capricorn's panic.

"What are you looking at?" She caught Aries in the corner of her eye.

"Just making sure you're only packing necessary things."

"Nice of you to worry about me." Capricorn said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"Be careful." Aries said shortly.

Capricorn knew her sister believed in "tough love" and she also knew that Aries genuinely meant it.

"Thanks, I'll be fine."

Aries quietly left her alone and Capricorn was left alone with her emotions again. She looked at herself in the mirror, her insecurity suddenly engulfing her.

"Maybe I should put a little bit makeup on."

She had originally planned to go out bare faced, but realized that she should look somewhat decent to catch the attention of anyone they needed to distract. She started off with the base layer of foundation and a red lip, before she knew it she got carried away and now had a full face of makeup.

"Damn it." She sighed, finishing up her eyeliner. This was a habit of hers. When she wanted to go simple her brain always convinced her that it wasn't enough and she ends up with unnecessary amounts of makeup. She was wearing even more then she normally wore to school.

"Whatever." She huffed, if they asked she'd say it was for seducing men or something.

She wore something fashionable yet moveable in, while putting her hair up in a half ponytail which was topped with a ribbon.

Once she was satisfied with her look she looked at the text message Cancer sent and called a taxi to take her to the restaurant

Once she was satisfied with her look she looked at the text message Cancer sent and called a taxi to take her to the restaurant. After about half an hour, Capricorn admired the bright neon signs that lit up the heart of city. Half the buildings she saw were clubs and bars while the other half were modern looking building of big companies. Her eyes continued to widen at the sight but then the taxi stopped in front of a quaint family looking restaurant.

Capricorn paid the driver and quickly got out. The streets were still damp from last night's rain and the smell of wet asphalt was something she hadn't smelled in her life. Though she lived in the city it was much more quiet than this, and she was only thirty minutes into the city. She was amazed by the rapid change of scenery.