0.2

1st October, 2011

Dear Michael Clifford,

I was called to the office last week and I almost pissed my pants because I never get called to the office. When I got there I was handed that letter you wrote. I don't know why you'd write back and quite frankly, I'm now scared of you.

First of all, I know where Sydney is. Every God damn person in the world knows where Sydney is. I'm not stupid. I do appreciate that fact that you called my writing unique though, so, thanks. 

I won't pour my heart out on a first date because I don't date. You, though seem to be one of those stuck up guys that read too much into everything. You know, the kind who act all judgmental and analyse just about everything? Like I picture you as those guys with seven piercings who say 'rad' all the time and wear black eye liner.

It's not an insult, just an observation.

This letter may seem like it's all over the place and for that, I'm sorry. I'm just surprised you wanted me to write you again. I mean, which 16 year old writes letters? Which brings me back to the 45 year old masturbator in the basement. Teenage boys also don't own cats and even if they do, they don't openly admit it. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You can pretend you're not scared of my pocket knife but I'll have you know; it's a very good pocket knife and dare I have the chance to use it, it won't be pretty.

I literally have nothing else to say so I'm gonna close here and sorry if this made no sense.

Oh, I almost forgot. I don't say 'shit' a lot okay? I also know a ridiculous amount to adjectives so you could take that to the bank Mr. Clifford.

The only thing I could say in an Australian accent is razor blades. You, know; you say 'raise up lights' really fast and it sounds Australian?

Yolo is never sassier than peace.

Peace!

Abby

 Also, I've always wanted to go to Australia. What's it like?

---

This is so unlike me cause the updates are hella short but work with me here please and thank you so much for reading!!

I think I might just update Thursdays and Sundays because I got excited. Go read fivesauceoption's stories Behind The Line and Too Late

I love your sexy faces!