7.3

Abby sat on the couch for another hour trying to make up her mind. She didn't know what to do; she knew what needed to be done but she wasn't finding the strength to get off the couch and tell the boy who was responsible for the last few years of her life that she wanted him out her life. At the end of the day she knew she didn't want to end things with Michael. She found herself standing outside their door and she still didn't know what she wanted to do. She thought the talk with Ashton would help her but it only made her feel guilty about what she was gonna do.

She wiped under her nose with the sleeve of her hoodie and stuck Ashton's key in the lock and turned it. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Luke and Calum on the couch.

"Oh, hi." She said running a hand over her face to hide the fact that she had been crying. The last thing she needed right now was more people from the Michael Clifford fan club on her case about breaking up with their best friend.

"Bedroom." Luke said without moving his eyes from the TV screen. They were very involved in an intense game of FIFA and Abby wondered if they never got tired of staring at all that green.

"What?"

"Michael; he's in the bedroom. He's been waiting for you all night." Calum said without taking his eyes off the screen. "I don't even know why you try Lucas. I'm still gonna beat your ass." She heard Calum say as she made her way down the hall.

She spent five more minutes just staring at Michael's door before she decided to just be brave and do what she needed to. "Fuck it." She sniffed before raising her hand and knocking on the door.

"Go. Away." She heard Michael mumble and she giggled and knocked again. She waited for a bit before she knocked on the door again. "I thought I told you-Abby?"

"Hi."

"I thought you weren't coming anymore." Michael said tugging at the bottom of his sweater.

"Well... I was trying to figure out some stuff and it kinda took longer than I expe-" Abby was cut off when Michael cupped her face and crashed his lips to hers. That was literally the last thing she had expected him to do and the minute his lips landed on hers, her mind went blank. She grabbed the front of his sweater and took a few steps back as Michael braced her against the wall. One of his hands travelled down her body and he dug his fingers into her waist and she gasped. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth and she reluctantly allowed her tongue to meet his.

He broke the kiss and started leaving wet sloppy kisses on her neck. Abby squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to remember what she really came for. "Michael..."

"Hhmm?" He mumbled against her skin and she knew he wasn't going to hear a word that came out of her mouth. He pushed the hoodie off her shoulder and moved her t-shirt aside to kiss the skin there.

"We need to..." She stopped when he ran his tongue over her pulse. It was in that moment when she realized that whether she accepted it or not; Michael Clifford was always in control.

"We need to what?" He asked in a low tone before attacking her lips again.

"Bedroom." She said when she was finally able to speak and she felt Michael smirk against her lips. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he led them into the bedroom. He kicked the door shut and walked over to the bed and dropped her on it.

He shoved a few pillows off the bed and crawled onto the bed and hovered over her. "I missed you so fucking much." He smiled before leaning in to kiss her again. Maybe it was the fact that they hadn't seen each other in days but there was something erotically different about the moment they were in and neither one of them really wanted it to stop. Even if Abby wanted to answer, to say what she really wanted to, she couldn't. Michael wasn't even giving her a chance to even breathe. It was as if he was filled with a ravishing hunger and no matter how much he tried, he was not getting filled. It didn't help that Abby felt like a drug addict who had been clean for while but she slipped up and gave into the temptation.

Both their lips moved hungrily against each other's and as rushed as their kisses were; they were still passionate and it was if they were kissing each other like it was the last time they'd ever get to do it. Abby finally got tired of just kissing Michael and she was very aware of his excitement that was pressing against her stomach. She fumbled with the bottom of his sweater and he broke the kiss and took it off and tossed it behind him. Her hoodie came off next and Michael leaned down to kiss her through her t-shirt. He kissed down her chest and stopped when he reached the top of her shorts. He looked up at her and slowly rolled up her t-shirt to expose her stomach. He bent down to kiss it and something caught his eye.

"Holy fuck." He said in a hushed tone as his heart rate quickened.

"What?" Abby asked trying to sit up to look at Michael.

"You got an anchor hanging off your belly button." Michael said playing with the new piece of jewellery she was sporting. He smirked when he saw the goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Oh, yeah." Abby said when she was able to find her voice again. "I always wanted one so I decided to get one when I was back home."

"It's an anchor." Michael said beaming at her and she nodded. He looked down at the charm again and took it between his fingers. "It's an anchor."

"I told you I liked the idea of the anchor and I since I didn't get the tattoo... Um, do you like it?"

"I... I have no words." Michael said as he continued to play with the charm. "This is hot on so many levels. I never thought that I'd be so turned on by a belly button ring before." He said before leaning down to kiss her hip. She gasped and arched her hips up to him.

"And that tattoo isn't helping either." He said kissing the tattoo she'd gotten a few weeks earlier. He ran his fingers over it and pushed himself up so he could look down at her. "You know I really love you, right?" He whispered before leaning in and kissing her again. He wasted no time in slipping his tongue in her mouth and he moaned into the kiss when Abby buried her fingers in his hair and pulled on it.

He slipped his hands under her t-shirt and she giggled, breaking the kiss. "Your fingers are so cold." She said as Michael pulled her top over her head and tossed it somewhere behind them. He chuckled as she started fumbling with the string on his sweatpants because he was trying to do the same. "Just..." She said lifting her hips off the bed to pull down her shorts and kick them off.

Michael's lips attacked her's again and rolled his hip against Abby's. His boxers were suddenly feeling way too tight and he knew he had to stop messing around because he needed to be relieved. He stretched up and opened the drawer next to his bed. Abby rose up and started kissing his neck and he moaned and closed his eyes. He threw his head back to give her more access and fumbled around the draw to find a condom. When he though he found it he pulled his hand out only to realize he was holding a familiar white envelope. He immediately froze and dropped it.

"What?" Abby mumbled against his neck and he just swallowed and shook his head. When he made her read the last letter he told her that he was going to get rid of it but for some reason, he just couldn't. He didn't care what was in the letter anymore because he had her in his life now and he couldn't be happier.

"Nothing." He mumbled pulling out the foil packet and shutting the draw. He was going to have to find a better hiding place for the letter because the last thing he wanted was for her to find out he still had it. "Nothing at all." He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her again.

***

I wasn't going to post this but Kimmy forced me to. So go read her stories @fivesauceoption
I have 2 more updates left.. 3 depending on your reactions after the final one