2.5

2nd September, 2012

Abby,

The fact that Justin likes our band only makes me hate him a little less. He still gets to make out with you and I'm not really okay with that.

On the name of the band; you can thank the awesomeness of my mind for that. It just randomly popped into my head and I thought “Why the hell not?” There will literally be no other band with a name that unique. Besides, we’re just a small Australian garage band so it’s not like we’re going to make it big so I love our weird crazy name.

What does your father have to say about you sneaking out and driving around town with a boy? Does he even know about Justin? How is he? I know you don’t like talking to him but it’s been a while since you’ve mentioned him. Are things any better between the two of you?

Ha-ha I smell a cat fat with Justin’s ex. Can you fight? If anything; just aim for her eyes. You need to always target the eyes. You either scratch at them or pull out her extensions. If you do fight over him let someone video it and put it on the internet! I’d pay big bucks to see you in a fight.

I do not swear a lot Abigail. I was very passionate and that was the only way I could get my point across. You do not comprehend what you mean to me. I swear I will fucking kill that Justin kid if he breaks your heart. That is just the way it is. I told you, you are the main source of my happiness. I need you happy so I can be happy, it’s just that simple. If Justin gets in the way of that I will not hesitate to terminate. We all know I may just end up writing a very nice letter your school so they can give it to him because I can't fight. But I promise you, my words will kill him enough.

You seem really happy with him though, so I’ll keep my hate to myself. You get irresistibly cute when you talk about him. It makes me smile. But I'm glad you’re with him. So, when we finally get together you’ll see how better than him I am. I'm also pretty happy you’re not going to have sex with him. Give yourself a pat on the back for keeping your panties on.

I will never not write you back. You don’t get it, do you? You saved my life. I will be forever grateful to you and for the time being writing these letters are the only way I can show you how thankful I am for your existence. So, they will be coming for a while.

Yolo babe,

Michael G. Clifford

---
I'm being a 'good girl' and updating again. Also, please, pay very close attention to the dates of these letters; they become very, very important later on in the story. Also, the letters are coming to a close and I'm excited to get into the actual story.
As we fangirls say; JDFGDDKISSHDBSJSSJSBSJDJ