2.6

30th September, 2012

Michael,

So, you were right (hooray!).

Yeah, Justin and I aren’t going to work out. Don’t get angry at him. I wanted to end it. He wanted us to try but it wouldn’t have worked. So I had my first heartbreak and it seriously hurts like a bitch. I mean, this sucks but I'm good because I know you won’t do this to me when we finally get together so hurry and get you pale ass to America and fix my broken heart.

And no, his ex didn’t have anything to do with us breaking up either. In fact she was happy we did and it wasn’t her fault. She wasted no time in trying to get back with him. What was refreshing though, was that he wanted nothing to do with her. Like he plain cussed her out in front of the entire cafeteria because he thought she had something to do with me breaking up with him. He keeps calling my phone but that sucker can try all he wants. I'm over him and I'm not wasting time on him anymore.

You didn’t even have to tell me. The minute I saw the band name I was like “This had Michael Clifford written all over it.” I like the name though. I think it’s cute. Don’t say that about your band. Who cares that you’re just a small Australian garage band? The right people just haven’t seen your videos yet. I know you guys are going to make it big and when you do you better not forget me. I was here since before the damn band was even formed and I'm a fan by association. Even though I probably only know like, one song from you (something about the Earth falling down I think). I'm still not over how you and Luke messed up Check Yes Juliet.

But other than my breakup; things are pretty good on my side of the world. How are Ashton and Luke and Calum? You never talk about them anymore. I miss when you used to rant about how annoyingly happy Ashton is all the time. Did Calum write any new songs? Does Ashton have a girlfriend now? If I beg enough will you finally give in and send me some Ashton nudes?

I'm no longer with Justin so all my Ashton feels are running wild right now. And before you do; don’t offer to send me pictures of Cliffoconda. I don’t want to see pictures of him. I want to see him live.

Ooops, I may also be very drunk.

Peace!!!

Why the hell do we still have this argument Cliff? Huh? I am better than you. I live in America. What I say goes, and I say ‘Peace’ is hella cooler than ‘Yolo’.

Peace,

Crys.

---
I wish I was, I wish I was...