5.0

“Mikey is looking for you.” Luke said walking into the dressing room. The boys had just come off stage and Amy and Abby were ordered backstage by Michael who was now nowhere to be seen.

“Is he really?” Abigail whined because she had been standing for over two hours. She’d just sat down and was not in the mood to get up again. “I’ll just wait here for him.” She said tucking her legs under her and making herself more comfortable.

Luke turned and raised his eyebrows at Calum who awkwardly cleared his throat. “Uh, yeah.” He stuttered glancing at Luke who was biting his lip to hold back his laughter. “He’s in the room on the left. That’s two doors down.”

I frowned at Luke as I slowly got up off the couch and Ashton immediately took my place next to Amy. “I’ll be back. I really don’t know what’s the rush for me to go see him.”

Abigail left the room and she swore she heard laughter the minute she closed the door but she took it for nothing. She headed down the hall and stopped at the door. She knocked on it a few times but she got no answer. “This asshole.” She grumbled as she grasped the door knob and turned it.

She pulled the door open and walked into the room. “Oh my God! Ew! Put it away!” She screamed putting a hand over her eyes. Michael put his hand over his crotch and turned his back to her.

“This was not how you were supposed to see this for the first time.” Michael said trying to hold back his laughter. He was failing miserably.

“I can still see your ass. God! Why the hell are you so pale?” She asked and Michael turned around to answer her and she screamed again. “No! Don’t turn around!” She yelled and he laughed again.

“Give me a minute. I was actually going to get a shower. Why are you even here?” He said grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. “You can move your hand from your eyes now Evans. God, you’re such a nun.”

Abigail rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet. She was she was trying to concentrate on anything but the fact that Michael was practically half naked in front of her. He wasn’t muscular at all but that didn’t stop him for looking extremely attractive. There was something about the lighting in the room and the tiny beads of perspiration n his body that made him look like some sort of mythical creature and she was loving every second of it.

“Like what you see?” Michael asked and she jumped because she the last thing she remembered was trying not to look at him.

“No, I was just ah...” She started and he rose an eyebrow at her because he knew she was staring and he rejoiced in the fact that she made her speechless and he didn’t even had to work out. “It’s just that you’re so pale.”

“Really good save but the drool on the side of your mouth is telling me something different.” Michael laughed as she put her hand to the side of her mouth. “You’re just so cute Abigail. Do you know that?”

“Shuddup.” She muttered crossing her hands over her chest and Michael laughed again. “Weren’t you going for a shower?” She asked raising an eyebrow at him. Michael chuckled and rose his hands up in defence.

“Fine, I'm going. Don’t move. I’ll be out in a second. This time I’ll be wearing clothes so if you want to take a picture for your late night activities; this is a good time.”

“Michael!” Abigail yelled taking off her sneaker and tossing it at his head. He laughed as the shoe barely missed his head.

“I'm going!” He said turning and disappearing behind a door.

Abigail sat on one of the couches and waiting for Michael to get done with his shower. She was smiling when she heard him singing lyrics from the We The Kings album she’s lent him a few days ago. It was then she admitted to herself that she was indeed, completely, undoubtedly and totally at his mercy because she was very much in love with him. It broke her heart because she knew she wasn’t his type and yes, even though there was a point in his life when he was in love with her, things were different now and they were just friends. She’d like to think that all those years ago Michael was just in love with the idea of her, or he was just in love with the fact that there was someone out there who he didn’t have to pretend in front of.