0.7

7th November, 2011

Evans,

Wow, that was a heavy one. I’ll get rid of the happy and move into the ‘depressing’ later.

First; happy birthday because I won’t get a letter to you in time. My birthday is exactly 7  days after your’s. See? We’re meant to be.

To hell with you; saying I'm not attractive. I do not look like a rat and Ashton isn’t cuter than I am. He has huge ass fingers and he smiles way too much. We’re both angry people we don’t need all that happy in our lives. 

My handwriting is perfectly decent for a teenage boy who doesn’t even like writing so *inserts middle finger*. Your handwriting isn’t any better either.

Just for you, I will try talking to Luke. Just for you.

Being 16 is absolutely no different than being 15 really. I'm here if you really do wanna get drunk and laid. I’d even pay for the plane ticket. We’ve been exchanging letters for months now. I think we’re ‘there’.

I didn’t tell Calum a thing. I haven’t told anyone. Calum thinks I moved for a year. But like I said... I was sick. I was very sick. I didn’t eat, sleep, smile, laugh (not that I do that often), I cried a lot though and I thought a lot about death.

Like, a lot. Even tried it a few times in a few different ways. I don’t know what you call it in America but we call it depression. They told my mum there isn’t really a cure so I'm just stuck with it I guess. I’ve never told anyone about this so know that you somehow gained my trust. I'm trusting you with this information Abigail Evans. I think I may be feeling a bit better though, I'm not too sure.

When I got your first letter I’d just gone back to school and I don’t know... I was planning to try again, you know; killing myself. But I decided I’d write you back and see if you’d care enough to reply. It’s kind of stupid to put my life in the hands of a stranger whose letter basically said they didn’t want to write it in the first place. I guess something just told me to give it a shot. I mean, the people in Australia didn’t care enough to see why I was really missing from school and when I got back they didn’t even ask why I was gone.

It was a shot in the dark to see if someone else out there cared. Then you replied and I thought that maybe I was worth something alive. So I know it may sound incredibly lame, cliché and completely cheesy but I live so I can read your letters. I don’t want to pressure you so you continue writing but that’s just reality.

Don’t worry though; I think I’ll be fine. I have Calum, my mom’s pretty great, and then there’s the happy care bear.

Then there’s you. You kept me alive. No pressure.

I don’t think you’re being depressing because I understand what you’re trying to say. I mean both of us can lie (even though I hope you don’t) and say we think the other is cool. Rejection isn’t a very nice feeling and even though I may be a clueless, pale, green eyed teenager (you see? I am hott) I don’t mind listening... well technically, I don’t mind reading. I may never be able to give advice but I'm here if you want to talk.

I hope you didn’t just put this offer on the table just to get inside my head or anything because that would be totally uncool. What happened to your dad?

Yolo,

Mikey.

---

...and it goes Merry Christmas, kiss my ass (lol jk jk)

But it's Christmas and I'm feeling extra jolly so here's another update.

To the people who vote, you guys are swell and I hope there is a way you can get your fave under your tree (I mean... they're still up right)

but.. not Mikey cause I'm keeping him occupied. 

Sorry, I ate way too much. I love you guys!!

Vote, Share, Comment... make a mikey gal happy. It also goes without saying; get on fivesauceoption's page and read her stories.