4.6

Abigail groaned and dropped her head on the table. By some miracle Amy had managed to get her a fake ID and she was currently sitting in the club as she tried to get Amy to tell her more about her mystery guy. “What was the real name that he gave you?” Abigail asked for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

“I can’t remember. Alex or Adrian or something. Why won’t you drink something?” Amy asked as she glanced at the door of the club to see if the wild haired boy had decided to show up. She had no idea why she was even at the club again; she had promised herself, and Will that she won’t see him again so she didn’t understand why she was sitting her waiting to see if he would show up.

“Can you at least describe him? Maybe I’ve seen him in Starbucks before.” Abigail tried again as she finally gave in and took a sip of her drink.

Amy finished her drink and looked up. She put a finger on her chin and squinted as she tried to remember exactly what he looked like. “He’s tall, like really tall.”

“Wow, that narrows it down to 80% of the guys we know.”

“Okay, okay, so he ahhh, he’s tall. I already said that. Yeah, he’s tall and-oh! He’s got the longest fingers I’ve ever seen on a guy. I mean the things he does with them would make you-”

“Ah bap, bap, bap, bap, bap!! Don’t care! Back to the description.”

“Um, he had really, really pretty brown eyes and the craziest brown hair ever. But like, he never combs it so it’s always wild and all over the place and he has the deepest dimples ever. I just like poking them!”

“Shit, no!” Abigail yelled over the music and Amy frowned at her.

“What?”

“Ashton?” When Amy didn’t answer Abigail groaned again and dropped her head on the table again. “Please don’t tell me it’s Ashton.”

“Fine! I won’t tell you it’s Ashton.”

“It’s Ashton, isn’t it? Oh God, Amy!”

“Hey! I didn’t know it was him. Maybe it’s not even your Ashton.”

“I don’t think LA has more than one long fingered, wild crazy haired Australians named Ashton.”

“I’m in deep shit, aren’t I?” Amy asked looking up at the door again. Her face lost its colour when she saw who was pushing his way through the crowds. “Fuck! He’s here. I can’t do this. I’m gonna leave.”

“What?! You can’t leave. You need to tell him!”

“I can’t. Bye.” Amy got up and rushed off a few moments before Michael spotted Abigail sitting at the table. He beamed and hit Ashton’s chest and pointed over to her.

“What are you doing here?” Ashton asked taking the seat across from her.

“I was here with a friend.” She said turning around to see Amy rush out the back of the club. “She ditched me.”

“Who? Your roommate?” Michael asked picking up her drink and finishing it.

“Yeah, Amy. She was the one who dragged me here in the first place. I hate clubs.”

“You hate all things fun.” Ashton pointed out and she glared at him.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you under aged? Both of you?”

“So are you.” Michael retorted as he threw an arm across her shoulders. “I offered to help Ash find this girl.”

“The same girl?” Abigail asked and Ashton nodded. “You haven’t found her yet?”