0.3

11th October, 2011

Abigail,

I am really 16 well, almost 17 so you can take that to the bank. What is Australia like?

The capital is Canberra and we're that little island tucked away at the bottom of the world map that everyone seems to forget exists. We have world's largest species of crocodile, the salt water crocodile. I've never seen it and I don't think I'd ever want to either. We also boast of how we have a very long life expectancy and we apparently we don't consume that much alcohol. I, however, find that logic to be a bit flawed because I've seen teenagers drink here. If there are people who drink more than that...

Finally; it's a hot place to live. I mean seriously, the place hot and the girls (who happen to have nice boobs) are also hot.

I don't get out much though. I mostly go to school (which is like a legit law here. You have to go to school), I come home and I go to my room. Every single day. I do the same thing every day.

Now that I wrote that down I see how pathetic and boring my life may seem but have no fear I have a hidden talent and if I play my cards right; it’s going to get me laid by many, many girls..

It's only fair now that you tell me a little about yourself. I mean, I shared a lot.

I was happily surprised that you wrote back so point goes to me for not freaking you out. And I counted ‘shit’ at least five times in that first letter so my logic isn’t flawed; you do say it a lot.

 I don’t have seven piercings, I have two. I do not wear eyeliner nor do I say ‘rad’. Surfer dudes say ‘rad’, I don’t surf. Also, to boost my already high level of awesomeness; my hair is pink. Just in case you wanted to know.

Could you send me your address? I feel weird mailing these letters to you school locker. Also, I typed Abigail Evans into Facebook. Which one is you?

 Before you ask; no, I have not seen nor met a kangaroo wearing a red hoodie.

Yolo trumps peace any day.

Yolo,

 Mikey.

---

I made a deal with fivesauceoption and now I'm updating :D :D

She updated Too Late and you should go check it out. Thanks to all who read this. It's gonna get better, i swear!

Finally, I like grandma Michael Clifford.