1.6

7th March, 2012

Michael,

It’s okay really, if you can't write back as fast. All I ask is that you keep writing.

So, I haven’t seen my dad in two days. I don’t know where he is. I remember last week him telling me he had to go on some business trip but last time I checked; none of his jobs required business trips. I don’t know what to think anymore. I think he’s trying to find some sort of life for when I finally leave for college or something. That is literally the only explanation I have for how shady he’s being. The other excuse in my mind is worse.

So remember I said he had that one heart attack? Well, I dunno, I think he might be sick again. I mean, he always used to drink but not like, excessively or anything. When he had the heart attack and they were doing checkups I remember the doctor sending me out of the room to talk to him. Maybe it was more than a heart attack and this ‘business trip’ is really one to the hospital? I'm flipping my shit here Gordon. If he’s sick again why is he drinking?

Look at me; I said I didn’t wanna talk about him and I brought him up again. I'm sorry. I think I'm fine now. I probably just wanted to vent or something.

Okay, better things now.

First; I watch your videos. I may not watch them all but I’ve watched like three of them. Which reminds me; you covered a song from my favorite band and you completely sucked. I'm not even kidding Clifford. You completely ruined Check Yes Juliet. They’re like, my favourite band ever and I got really excited when I saw that you and Luke covered it. But then I watched it and I wanted to smash your face in. Luke looked hot but you messed up the lyrics. I'm not mad at Luke because his hotness trumps life but you... You Michael; I love you but no. Don’t ruin my favorite band.

Speaking of Luke... I NEED THOSE NUDES!! And since we’re on that topic; please don’t tell me Cliffoconda is your dick because that would be extremely uncomfortable. I mean, you named it? Who does that? Do you, like, talk to it or anything?

You know what? Forget I asked. I don’t think I’d like to know.

You made me teary there at the last bit of your letter. That’s not very punk rock of you Mikey. If you must know; you are the only person who’s ever seen any side of me. I told you before that I have no friends. Except for that one guy I told you about who smiled at me once. How did I forget to tell you this?! He talked to me a few times but not for long. Just regular stuff.

Him: hi.

Me: hey.

Him: I'm Justin

Me: Abby

Him: *nods*

Me: *nods*

That was the first time we talked. His friend called him away after that and now whenever he sees me he waves or says “Hey, Abby.” or something like that. Now that I think about it he may be sort of cute. But God, I don’t wanna be one of those girls that fall for the first guy that gives them any sort of attention. Besides, my heart is reserved for Ashton and/or Luke.

I'm going off subject. As I was saying, you are the only person that knows that side of me. At the end of the day, it’s up to you whether or not you want Ashton to read the letters. If it helps, I don’t want him to read them because I’d also like to believe that, scratch that. I KNOW I'm the only one that knows this side of you because your ass is too busy pretending to be punk rock to show people the sweet Michael that I know.

It would be really funny if Ashton drugged you with that milkshake. He sounds like we’d get along great in every single aspect of the word (yes, I mean sex). Tell him when we finally meet he doesn’t need to drug me for me to do anything with him. And no, Michael Gordon Clifford; I'm sober as a... idk I'm not drunk. I really like that Ashton kid. His eyes are perfect. I mean yours are too cause they’re green. But Ashton.

Peace (because it is always better),

Abigail

--- 

Its Thursday and income bearing an update.
I lava yew.