7.1

"Amy?" Calum asked when Ashton finally stopped kissing her.

"Yeah?" She asked giggling and hitting Ashton in his chest with the rolled up paper they handed you when you graduated.

"What are you now?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, like, what did you study?" Calum asked and Luke nodded.

"Yeah, what exactly did you study? Like what's your diploma in?"

"Degree." Amy corrected and Luke frowned at her.

"You got a diploma in degree?" He asked and everyone started laughing.

"No, Luke. I got a degree... I got a degree in business management." She said moving away from Ashton. She put her hands on his shoulder and stood on her toes, searching the crowd.

"Who are you looking for babe?" Ashton asked trying to follow her eyes.

"Abby. I saw her earlier but now, she just disappeared." Amy said and Michael's head snapped up at the mention of her name.

"No she didn't." Calum said pointing somewhere behind Michael. "Here she comes. That dress makes her look hot." He smirked moving his head to get a better look at Abby. "And the fact that she wore Vans with the dress. Dude! Your girlfriend has killer legs."

Amy squealed and rushed over to pull Abby in a hug when she reached the group. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Abby laughed and Michael felt his heart begin to race and the miserable feeling that was on him for the past two weeks started to disappear.

She pulled away from Amy and smiled at everyone. "Hey guys!" She said going over to pull Ashton in a hug. "Shit! I missed you guys so much!"

"Are you feeling better?" Ashton asked as they moved off from the others. Michael's jaw dropped because the reaction he got from her was not one he expected.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her?" Amy asked when Ashton and Abby got out of earshot. "She seems pissed at you." She walked up to Michael and pulled him away from Calum and Luke who were already distracted.

"Nothing, I don't know what happened." Michael said looking over at Ashton and his girlfriend who were in a deep conversation.

"What did she say the day she left?"

"Something about hating how her mind works. It was really hard to understand her because she was crying and freaking out." Michael said quickly and Amy's face fell. "What?" Michael asked when he saw how Amy's face had changed.

"If it's that thing with her mind then... fuck. I was around when that happened once and it's not pretty. She literally just shuts down and pushes everyone away." She paused to look back at Abby and Ashton who were laughing at something on Ashton's phone.

"She seems fine now though," Michael said smiling at her. She caught him looking at him and returned his smile before turning back to focus on Ashton.

"Yeah, she always gets better. It never lasts too-ahh!" Amy squealed and Michael jumped and cringed because the sound that came out of her scared him. "Look at the baby kitty!" Amy squealed jumping up and down and pointing to a tree a little bit off.

"That's a little bit redundant." Michael smirked and Amy glared at him. "Kitties are babies." He said chuckling at the death glare she was giving him.

"You can stay here with your perfect grammar. I'm gonna go kidnap a cute kitten." She said running off to the tree.

"You know Abby isn't gonna let you keep it right?" Michael said jogging behind Amy. He got down on his knees and tried to keep his cool because it wasn't normal for a nineteen year old boy over six feet to freak out over a baby cat.