Epilogue

3 Years Later

"Do you see them anywhere?" Justin asked looking around the crowded garden. Abby never thought she'd actually make it to this day. She didn't even feel bad for saying that she had not one single regret. Of course she still loved Michael, of course she felt bad for how she ended things with him but she was happy she did. She was happy because, with him gone she got to do exactly what she had planned to. Maybe he grew to hate her and won't want anything to do with her but for now, she was glad with the decisions she made.

It wasn't easy. Holy shit, it wasn't easy. There were days before they actually left that she was tempted to go back to him and tell him she changed her mind but that was exactly why she'd left in the first place; for her own independence. Abby really appreciated the fact that Michael kept his distance. The last time she saw him was that morning she broke up with him. Ashton was mad at her for a while but who could really blame him? He had a right to be upset because she broke his best friend's heart when he begged her not to but he was Ashton and he eventually got over it.

"Who are we looking for again?" Abby asked putting her hand on Justin's shoulder and getting on her toes, scanning the crowd. She had no idea who she was looking for, she already knew no one was gonna be here for her anyway. "Oh! I see Emma!" Abby exclaimed and Justin cringed because she screamed right in his ear.

"Hey, babe!" Emma beamed walking up to the pair. Justin grinned and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Over the three years she'd gotten really close to Justin who surprisingly turned out to be pretty cool. She met his girlfriend two years ago and they became really good friends. Emma wasn't no Amy but Abby liked her company well enough to tolerate her weird quirks.

"You finally did it, baby!" Emma said when she broke the kiss with Justin. Abby smiled as she looked at the pair. They had to be the weirdest set of people she ever came across but they really loved each other and sometimes she hated the fact that she had to sit back and watch how good they were with each other.

"How does it feel to finally be free from this hell hole?" A familiar voice said and Abby froze. She knew that voice anywhere. She slowly turned around and screamed when she saw her best friend grinning back at her.

"Amy!" Abby yelled pulling Amy in for a tight hug. True to her word, she did go on the road with the guys and Abby saw her like four times a year. She saw Amy most when she and Ashton fought and she came home to be away from him. Which meant she saw Ashton whenever he came to make up with Amy.

"Nerd!" Amy said pulling away from Abby and holding her at arm's length. "What the fuck did you do with your hair?!" Amy squealed taking some of Abby's hair between the fingers. "I love it!" Instead of being pitch black as usual, half the length of her hair was dyed a goldish brown and instead of her usual curls, it was straight.

"Thanks!" Abby said excitedly as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I wanted to go red but I decided against it." It was then she noticed the petite girl that was standing next to Amy. Her hair was in a bun at the nape of her neck and her light brown eyes were nervously scanning her surroundings.

"Oh!" Amy said slapping her hand against her forehead. "Where are my manners?" She grabbed the girl's elbow and pulled her up a little. Abby felt sorry for her because she looked really uncomfortable. "This is Neysh." Amy said nodding in the girl's direction. "Neysh, this is the infamous Abigail."

"Oh really?" Neysh said, her smile getting wider. "It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you." She said holding her hand out for Abby to shake. "All good things, all good things."

"I hope so." Abby said shaking her hand. She was dying to know exactly who this girl was but she was too scared to ask. The name was sounding familiar and for some reason she knew she'd seen those eyes before but nothing was coming to mind. She turned and looked at Amy, asking her for some sort of explanation.