4.3

“Can you tell me your real name now?” Ashton mumbled as he placed small kisses on Amy’s neck. She groaned and rolled away from him.

“Shit Will. I thought we went over this.” Amy whined; this was the third week of doing this with Ashton. Whatever ‘this’ was; she really didn’t know what she was doing with him. She just liked being around him and to be honest; it intrigued her that she didn’t know his real name and she loved how it bothered him that he didn’t know her’s.

“What’s so bad about me knowing your real name?” Ashton asked sitting up and frowning down at her. He had to admit; maybe just maybe this ‘I'm not giving you my name’ game was fun in the beginning but it was almost a month since they had drunk sex and the only thing Ashton knew about her was that she was in a pissy mood 92% of the time.

“If you know my real name then you’d want to know more about me and if you know more about me-”

“What’s so bad about wanting to know the person I'm having sex with!?” Ashton yelled throwing his hands in the air. This always happened; they’d sleep together, he’d ask for her name, then they’d end up screaming at each other. Ashton never argued with another human being as much as did with this girl. She drove him insane and there were times when he just wanted to... well, not hit her because he didn’t believe in hitting women but whatever came close to that; Ashton was willing to do that to her.

“Look, I don’t want complications in my life okay?! God! Just, get over the name thing already. I mean, you’re having sex with no strings attached. What more could you possibly want?!” She was angry now.  She slipped out of bed and angrily stuffed her legs into her sweatpants. When Ashton didn’t answer her she looked up at him and studied the glare that was on his face. “Oh fuck! Don’t tell me you have feelings for me Will!”

Ashton cringed at the name she was calling him. Again; at the time it seemed hilarious but now it was annoying the crap out of him and since they started yelling at each at each other four minutes ago, he’d already murdered her seven times in his head. “My name is not Will. It’s Ashton. Ashton Ir-”

“I don’t want to know your name! God! Don’t you get it?! I just want an escape. My life is complete shit right now. My boyfriend... well, ex boyfriend is a bitch, I'm slipping up at school and I basically don’t want to give a fuck about anything anymore. So excuse me if I feel like getting drunk and having a one night stand.”

“But it wasn’t a fucking one night stand!” Ashton yelled pulling on his jeans and walking over to stand in front of her. “We did it over and over and over again! Why can't you just give me a name?! God! She was so right about this. I should’ve never kept this going.”

“Who is this ‘she’? And what did she say?”

“Well, Kim, ‘she’ said this was a bad idea and I'm starting to believe her.”

“What’s her name?”

“I'm not telling you. I can't know your name so why should you know her’s?”

Will.”

“Ashton.”

Amy smirked and closed the distance between them. “Will, here’s what we’ll do; if you’re continue to bitch about this, I’ll end it. I didn’t want to drag this out so long to begin with.” She reached around him and picked up her t-shirt from the floor. She shook it out and pulled it over her head. “Do you have a hair band?”

“What the hell would I be doing with a hair band?”

“You’re right. Okay, bye. See you around Will.” She said walking past him to leave the room.