6.6

"Your phone is vibrating and it's disrupting my concentration field." Amy said as she intently focused on the TV screen in front her. Abby was lying across her lap watching as she tried to conquer a level of Halo and she'd never heard Amy use so many swear words in her life.

"What? How can you even feel it? I can't feel it." Abby said reaching under her to feel for her phone. She unlocked it and rolled her eyes when she saw the name on the screen. She sighed and turned the volume down completely and slid the phone on the floor so it won't be bothering either of them.

"How are things with you and the pale one? Ah, fuck! Jump!" She screamed glaring at the screen as she aggressively pushed the buttons on her controller. "Why is it so hard. To just. Fucking jump?! Shit!" She said as her character died for the fifth time that morning. "You didn't answer me." She said looking down at Abby as she waited for the game to start again.

"Huh?"

"Mikey. How are things between you two?" Amy asked glancing down at Abby who just huffed and rolled her eyes. Amy's eyes widened and she tossed her controller in the chair next to her. "Abby?" She asked slowly and she just smiled at her. "What happened between you and Mikey?"

"Nothing."

"Then what was that look about?"

"I dunno." Abby said sitting up on the couch and crossing her legs. "He's just so... I don-he's everywhere. I need time for school but he doesn't seem to get that."

"He loves you." Amy said as there was a knock on the door. Abby sighed and got up to answer it. When she opened the door she was greeted by Ashton's wide smile.

"Hey!" He squeaked pulling her in for a hug. He must've seen Amy over her shoulder because instead of hugging her he just tapped her shoulder. "Bye!" He said just as happily as he made his way over to Amy who was about to resume her game.

"Is your phone on?" Michael asked pulling Abby out of her trance. She nodded and looked up at him. He took her hand and pulled her out in the hall. "Why didn't you answer?"

"I didn't want to have another argument Michael. I have... I have other things that need my attention right now."

"Look, I don't wanna take you away from school." Michael said pulling her to his chest. He leaned in to kiss her but she turned away. "Babe, I'm sorry I put so much pressure on you. I just... I don't know."

"It's fine, Mikey, really." Abby said tiredly because she really just wanted to be over with this conversation. Truth was; she hated being mad at Michael because it was hard to stay mad at Michael.

"So..." Michael said pulling Abby close to him again. "Can I get to kiss you now?"

"No." She giggled turning away from him as he leaned in again. Michael sighed and started leaving short kisses on her neck.

"Why not?" He mumbled against her skin. He felt her shiver and he smirked because he knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"Cause!" She whined trying to push him off her. He tightened his arms around her and continued kissing her neck. "I'm trying to be mad at you."

"Really?" Michael mumbled nipping at her skin. Abby sighed and grabbed the front of Michael's shirt to steady herself. She leaned her head back to give Michael more access and he backed her into the wall as he continued to suck on her neck. She made a mental note to ask Amy to help her cover up the love bite he was giving her.

"Michael..." She whispered when she felt his tongue swipe over the spot he was nipping at earlier.

"Hmm?" Michael was not paying attention to anything Abby was saying. He had one thing in mind and he was quickly working his way to getting it.