2.4

9th August, 2012

Mikey,

I love you too much sweetheart. You’re like a damn dad. Sheesh it’s annoying at times. I'm okay though. I can take care of myself.

I remember in my first letter you pointing out that I said ‘shit’ a lot. You swear a lot too Michael so you’re one to talk. But thank you for being so protective. That doesn’t look like it’s on his agenda because literally the day I mailed that last letter he asked me to be his girlfriend and I obviously said yes. His ex-girlfriend was pissed though. Like, she got blue in the face. But you know what? I don’t care. I'm leaving this school soon so I made up my mind not to take shit from anyone here anymore.

So, I now have a boyfriend who tosses pebbles at my window at 3 Am and I sneak out to see him and we just drive around our shit town all night and just make out. He hasn’t tried anything so you can untwist your panties Clifford. Justin told me the weirdest thing the other day that I think would make you love him.

Okay, so were sitting on the hood of his car the other night talking about all the bands we like and stuff then he told that he stumbled across this garage band from Australia and he was obsessed with their sound. Guess who that band was??

Yep. 5 Seconds of Summer.

I don’t know why I never asked you what your name was. I laughed way too hard and Justin got mad. He showed me a few of your videos. Then I told them I was friends with you and he freaked out. So this is me, on his behalf, saying that your band kicks ass and he can’t wait to see what you do next. He literally loves you guys so much. Don’t worry, I didn’t tell him how I knew you. I think you writing letters to a girl you’ve never met spoils your punk rock persona.

I do not plan on having sex with Justin. At least not for now; we just started going out. So, the band is getting popular... I'm happy for you. I know that’s what you wanted. Your ass better don’t get too busy to write me back.

Peace,

Abby

---
(I mean this as sarcastically as you can read it)
Because my day was filled with such amazing joy and nothing but good news, I'm gonna try make myself (and you) feel better by updating again.

Also, check fivesauceoption's page and read her stories (that was not sarcastic)