2.7

10th October, 2012

Crys,

I like that; Crys. I am now going to call you that. Is Cliff supposed to be a nickname? A shortened form of my surname? If it is I like it. Keep calling me that.

I would say “I told you so” about the whole Justin thing but that would be too mean of me. Plus you said you broke it off with him even after he begged you to give him another chance. Wow, look at you calling the shots like that. You went from being the nerdy loner to having the hottest guy (in your opinion) in the school beg you to stay with him. This only makes me love you more. You must be packing something that makes him want more. I know it probably has to do with your personality because that is what I fell in love with but let’s be real; all boys aren’t like me.

That leaves me to assume that you must be one of those really, really sexy nerds with amazing boobs and a nice little ass. Your glasses probably only make you sexier.

Needles to say, I'm hella happy the Justin ship has sailed and I'm glad you’re not completely bummed out about it and crying over him. Let me tell you Abigail; no one is worth your tears. Well, no one except me. The only person you should be crying over is me and I mean that.

I will take you up on your offer of coming over there to fix your broken heart. That has been my plan since you wrote me back that first time. Well, I wasn’t going to come and fix your broken heart; I was coming to steal it. That ass Justin just came along and broke your heart and made my work that much harder. Well, not really because now, you’re practically begging me to come over there. But patience my little kitten. I will be visiting America soon.

The guys are awesome and happy as ever. Too happy if you ask me. Their happiness no longer annoys me like it used to but I still don’t get how they’re so happy all the time. Calum is still writing awesome songs. We all write awesome songs. It’s a wonder how we did so terrible in school but we can express our feelings so perfectly on paper. I guess it has something to do with passion. I mean, if you’re passionate about it you will kill yourself to make it perfect. And I want this band to be perfect. Besides you and my mother; this band is literally all I have and it has to work out. You have to work out. I can't afford to lose either of you.

The answer is always going to be no. I will not send you Ashton’s nudes and in time babe, you’ll see Cliffoconda live.

I always love it when you write me drunk. More of you come out. Since I have it on paper, you cannot take back the request to see Cliffoconda.

Australia rules and so does my brain.

Yolo,

Cliff

---
This has six sixty nine views.

Sixty nine!!!

69!!!

haha jkjk I think I'll update until I get to that one letter that'll make you go wtf then I'll disappear