3.3

She rushed towards the five guys that were leaving the studio. It was well after 4 AM but she didn’t care she had to see him. She had to make sure that it was really him; in the flesh.

“Hey lady! Step away. They’re not seeing any fans now.” A big guy with watermelons for muscles barked at her. She frowned up at him. It was probably a hilarious sight because the man towered over her.

Fans? Oh, no. She was far from a fan. She was hurt, pissed and betrayed.

“It’s alright Frank.” The boy with the stringy brown hair said grinning broadly.

He stepped up to her with the grin still plastered on his face. “Hey, sweetie, are you a fan?” He asked sweetly looking down at her.

She had to step back so she could look at his face. He towered over her. Ashton. He looked different from his pictures and his voice was squeakier that she imagined it.

“Not really.” She said in a small voice and Ashton's smile fell, just a little but it was still noticeable.

“Oh.” He said nodding slowly as the other three guys behind him just looked on in silence. “Is there something you wanted?” He asked but she wasn’t paying attention to him anymore.

She was focused on the tall pale boy with the green hair who was focused on his phone. So, it was him. He was alive and in fact, not dead.

“Michael Clifford?” She asked softly taking a small step to the boy.

He looked up with a confused look on his face. “Yes?” He answered slowly sliding his phone in his pocket.

“You don’t know who I am, do you?” She asked again choking back a sob. Obviously he won’t know who she was. She had refused to send him any pictures of herself.

“Mikey you know this girl?” The tallest of the four boys asked.

“Obviously not, Luke.” He answered glaring at his friend.

Her head snapped up and she quickly glanced at Luke. He was even taller than Ashton was and he was just as hot as she’d thought he would be. She used to be kidding when she used to ask Michael for his nudes but looking at him in the flesh now, she won’t mind seeing those nudes now. It also didn’t help that the street light was doing wicked things to that black ring on his lip and she was having a hard time not staring at it.

Her emotions were all over the place. But the one that was overpowering the rest was the rejection that was causing the tears to roll down her cheeks.

Michael took a step toward the small framed girl who was now sobbing softly. “Do I know you?” He asked softly in his thick Austrian accent and it was like everything she imagined his voice would sound like. The only thing was; his voice just weren’t saying the words she wanted it to.

“Don’t tell me you slept with a girl.” The guy with the chubby cheeks asked. “We had a contract Michael.” They all had unbelievably sexy Australian accents but she was still focused on Michael.

“I didn't sleep with anyone you ass.” Michael said casting a dirty look at the boy.

“You don't know me?” She repeated again. Her voice was sounding smaller and smaller every time she spoke.

“I’m sorry; I think you have the wrong person.” He said softly turning away from her. He didn’t need this now. He was so tired he wanted to throw up. As much as he loved what he did, Michael loved his sleep and since the tour started he was hardly getting any and it was slowly driving him insane.

“The least you could’ve done was write me back.” She called to his retreating back. That statement made him stop in his tracks. He spun around and stepped up to her.