2.0

20th May, 2012

Clifford,

No

No

No!

Never in a million years will I send you his name. I don’t need you ruining my first possible relationship with a guy. So, just... back the fuck up. I love you to death but I will murder you if you screw this up.

Justin asked me out yesterday. I said I’d get back to him but waiting a month for your letter telling me what I should do will probably take way too long and he might get tired of waiting. So, I'm just going to tell him I’ll go with him. I don’t know where we’re going to go but I hope wherever it is, I can wear my Vans because, like I said, it’s all I wear.

I'm really nervous because I’ve never gone out with a guy. Oh, and my dad doesn’t even know so I definitely have to sneak out to see him. Look at that Michael; I'm going to sneak out to meet a guy. The girl who gets straight A’s and always has her nose in a book is going to sneak out. I'm really excited.

Speaking of my dad; I don’t know if he’s better but I don’t worry about it anymore. He still drinks and he’s still a bit shady but he’s home more and he’s paying way too much attention to me now. I mean, the one time I decide I want to rebel in my life my dad actually starts paying attention and giving a shit about where I am. He gave me my iPod back last night and I swear I cried listening to all my We The Kings songs. I had withdrawals from not hearing their voices. My dream is to go to one of their concerts one day, get super drunk and make out with that hott guy from Teen Wolf.

It’s great that you guys are writing songs now. And it’s not that I don’t like your music. I told you; I'm open to everything. I just haven’t gotten around to doing it; I'm too busy being a nerd. But I will, I promise. I will check it out.

Michael, I understand and I agree and we owe it to each other to get together but I'm not a nun. I plan to occupy myself until we get together (if we ever do). I will settle down with you after I’ve had my dose of Justin (if this is really a thing) and Ashton (like, it needs to happen. I will make out with him one way or the other).

After all that; I shall come knocking on your door. What color is your hair now?

Peace you green eyed weirdo,

 Evans

---
Whut a third update?