3.6

“So then, she was like ‘It’s a date Ashton Irwin.’ Then I was mobbed by fans who kept asking for Luke’s nudes.”

Ashton was sitting in a booth with the guys in a dark corner of Pizza Hut and he was relaying the events of earlier for his friends.

“So, Abigail like, legit smiled?” Luke asked picking up another slice of pizza. It was like his third slice already and they’d only gotten the pizza like half an hour before.

Michael’s head popped up at the sound of her name. He’d become really sensitive to her name ever since she stormed back into his life. It didn’t help either that Ashton was starting to spend every second of his free time at that stupid Starbucks with her. This was exactly what he was scared of; Ashton was gonna creep his way into her life and make her forget about him.

In all fairness though; Michael had no reason to even get jealous because he was the one that stopped talking to her.

“Wait, Abigail? As in my Abigail?” He asked when he found his voice again.

Ashton was reaching for a slice of pizza when Michael spoke. He dropped his hand and raised an eyebrow at him. “Your Abigail?”

“Yeah; your Abigail?” Calum added leaning over Luke to look at his band mate.

“How is she yours? I thought you guys never even dated.” Luke added taking a bite out of another slice of pizza.

“We didn’t date. How many fuc-”

“No swearing!” Ashton yelled tossing a mushroom at Michael’s face. He scowled as it almost went into his mouth. Michael hated mushrooms; probably more than he hated tomatoes.

“God! What the fu-”

“Don’t fucking swear Michael!” Ashton yelled again and some people turned around and frowned at him.

“Are you going on a date with her?” Michael asked through his teeth. He didn’t care whether she dated Ashton or not. From what he saw the night when she gave him the letters; she didn’t even look like his type.

“What the hell is it too you Clifford?” Calum asked checking his phone. No one knew what he was ways checking for. As far as they knew he didn’t have a girlfriend. None of them were supposed to have one anyway. They were on tour and it was all part of contract... well they all just agreed that girlfriends won’t be the best thing because they were never in one place long enough. But Calum seemed to always be obsessed with his phone and they all knew he’d probably start foaming at the mouth if they took his phone away.

“God! Can’t I just want to know if my best friend has a date?!” Michael asked frustrated. He had a lot on his mind lately. Most of it had to do with those four unread letters that were still under his bunk. Wondering what was in them was driving him insane but he was too scared to read them.

“No. It isn’t a date. We’re just friends.” Ashton stated finally taking a bite of pizza.

“Awesome! Then I’d take her out. She really cute and did you see her ass? God, she has got a real good body for a nerd. The things I would do to her little-”

“Don’t even finish that sentence Luke.” Michael growled glaring at Luke.

“Dude, he’s just joking. God, take the stick out of your ass.” Calum groaned checking his phone.

“Or he could always apologize to her for being such an ass.” Ashton shrugged reaching for another slice of pizza.

Michael glared at Ashton who just shrugged and beamed at him. Michael just shook his head and laughed. No matter how hard he tried, he could stay angry at Ashton; Luke and Calum maybe, but never Ashton.