1.5

29th February, 2012

Abigail Crystal Evans,

I wrote on the extra day of the year. I am better than you. I don’t know why you still even try to compete with me. You can never win.

Okay, there are a lot of things I want to discuss about that last letter.

First; no, just, no. You are never getting nudes of Ashton or Luke. Luke is smaller than you are and Ashton is older than I am and I'm older than you. That only leaves me because Calum (who isn’t Asian by the way) has nudes all over the place. I swear; a stripper named Jewels is trapped in his hairless body. So, yeah, that leaves me. I'm very willing to send you a picture of Cliffoconda. It also helps that Cliffoconda wants me to take a picture of him and send it to you. All you need to do is say the word...

An update on the singing thing. I don’t really know. All we do is goof around. Don’t you watch our videos?

Abigail!?!? Tell me you watch our videos!! You can't be my friend and not watch my videos!!

Do you have any idea how much I want to show these letters to Ashton? Like, I want someone else to know how amazing you are. I’d like to think that I'm the only person who gets to see this side of you and it makes me feel all kinds of special. But I really want to show him because I want to talk to him about you. I want to tell him how much I love you. But I can't.

I can't for many reasons. I can't because that means I’ll have to share you with him. I mean that, he’d also be seeing this side of you and I’d like to think that the drunk, swearing, sex craved side of Abigail Evans is just for Michael Clifford. I want to believe it just is.

Also, if I show Ashton he’ll start reading between the lines and he’ll figure out why we even send letters in the first place. Then he’ll find out about my depression then he’d want to help. He’s too damn nice sometimes. He’ll go all Dr. Phil and when I tell him I don’t need help he’ll call the entire country club that is Luke and Cal and they’ll make me talk about it then these letters won’t feel as special because Ashton will make me show them to the boys.

It’s not that I'm ashamed of this, because I'm not. I just want this letter thing to stay between us. It is literally the best thing that’s ever been mine and I don’t want it to end. I'm getting too sappy now but I don’t even care. I bring you up sometimes with Ashton but God knows if he actually listens.

Okay, my replies may be getting a little spaced. For some reason my mum seems to think I don’t get out enough so she signed be up for a lot of things then there’s the videos I do with the guys. I'm not shelving you, I swear. I can't ever shelf you. You know you mean the world to me.

Okay, I think Ashton put something in that milkshake he made earlier. I’ll leave you now before I say something I shouldn’t.

Do you still want the nudes?

Yolo,

Cliffoconda (I just had to do this Abby, I had to)

---

It's 8:43 and I'm already in bed. I had planned on writing a bunch today.

So... I shall upload this instead.

I lava yew.

Also, I apparently forgot to click 'publish'