Intro

(EDITED)

My two older siblings Lisa and Miles are popular there is no other way to describe them. There the loveable, cool and smart the type of people, most of the kids at school wants to be like them, others simply don't care. I am one of those don't care people. My older brother Miles is the co-captain of the football team. While my sister is head cheerleader.

Lisa isn't arrogant or think she is better than everybody else, she is a great student always scores above a B in every class and is a great cheer captain she encourages everyone to be better. She has led her team to victory wins, all over the state. She doesn't hurt me or bully me, but that doesn't mean she stops it either.

Miles is Lisa's twin; he is the one that bullies me. He doesn't hit me or hurt me physically, but he says things that downgrades me and not in the joking sibling type of way but the way that has every intention of hurting me.

I still think back to the days when we were younger, my brother and I were so close, I was not really girly girl, I liked dolls and dresses but if you gave me an option of football or a tea party, I would have chosen football.

Miles would always take me down to the park and play football with me. I still keep the picture of when we were around 9 or 10 years old of us in the park it wants to make me cry. I miss having him around me it all happened so suddenly, one day Miles and I were happy joking around and then I woke up the next morning and he looked at me with so much hate.

That wasn't the worst part of it all I didn't only lose my brother that day I lost my best friend as well, Jaxon. He turned and completely shut me out, with in 24 hours I had lost the two most important people in my life.

Jaxon used to tell me that no matter what he will be my knight in shining armour, my hero I suppose their fairy tales and they're not true because let's face it life is not a fairy tale, no matter how much I want it to be.