Chapter 21 (EDITED)

Just before they entered, I decided to go beside the door so when they open it I can have a sneak attack sneak up on them

Soon the door busted open three men came running in I stood in my position not knowing what to do. I raised my gun and shot the one closest to me than one by one took them down I only shot them where it would injure knowing that the other men will be here to take care of them, I just had to get out of there.

I made a run for the exit.

As I'm are my way out of the tunnel to the exit, I pushed the cellar like door open. As soon as I saw the light shining a sense of relief went threw me now, I just hope the girls are ok. I kept running thank gosh I remembered the way back.

As soon as I saw the group of cars the father of the young girl was holding her tight while the others were asking questions

The men from the office were asking questions

"Where's Bella"

"She set us free they were coming so she told us to run please you have to help her" The smallest one spoke up

"Don't worry as much as I hate to admit it Bella's smart and strong, we will go in and get her, but she will be fine" one of the men said.

"It's ok I'm right here but the men that was guarding them are only injured I thought I better leave the rest up to you" I said to them.

Nick nodded his head and turned to some of the men and ordered them to go take care of it.

"You said it yourself I'm smart and strong let's not forget crazy" I let out a little laugh hoping to lighten the mood.

I made sure the girls were ok and put them in my car thinking it wouldn't be good to put them with a bunch of strangers after what they have been through.

I drove the girls back to the mansion as my phone kept buzzing, I knew exactly who it was. Uncle Marcus he would have found out now and I would be in a lot of trouble I could tell.

When we arrived, I took the girls inside I had told Nick if he could contact their family or see if he could find the girls family.

All the girl's family was here at the mansion to see them Mark said that they had younger siblings I can't believe people would do this no more.

As long as my empire stands even if I'm not with it the empire will still stand because no one should have to go through this I look at this girl's there the strongest people I have ever met and admire them their strong and brave.

I walk them into the mansion where their family is waiting, they all instantly go to their family the girl from our mafia got took back to her family at the mafia house I learned her name is Jasmine.

I said quick goodbye to the girls not wanting to be rude I also directed them to the hospital that Marc owns and said if they ever need anything that they could call me and wrote down my phone number. Seeing their smiles on their faces made me so happy. To think that was only level one of the rings, there was so many more out there that is unfortunately going through worse. It's hard to believe.

Marc has requested to see me at the mafia house, so I have to get changed and drive over there.

I know for a fact I'm in deep trouble 

(WORDS 637)

(WORDS 637)