Epilogue

3 MONTHS INTO THE PREGANCY

Today is the day we find out the gender of our baby both Jaxon and I are excited. The past three months have been great we moved back to Mayville our original hometown the best thing about it is Mom and Dad came back with us and Lincoln comes and visits us we both agreed that Char will be the godmother to our baby.

We are in the car to the hospital the other good news is Linda also transferred to the hospital here apparently, she couldn't bare not being here for the birth and I was glad I trust Linda and know that both me and the baby will be ok. I turned towards Jaxon he had his eyes on the road but had a smile present on his face he has gotten better his scar is all healed which is a relief there was no internal bleeding.

We pulled up to the hospital and got out of the car Jaxon took my hand in his as we walked to the entry and took the elevator up to the maternity ward the nerves started to kick in but knowing Jaxon was next to me made everything better.

After checking in Linda soon came out and called us into the room where all the equipment was set up, I laid down on the bed.

"Are you two excited?" she asked while spreading the cold gel on my little bump.

"Yes" Jaxon nodded really fast that made Linda chuckle and I giggle his leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down.

"Ok so here is your baby... wait a minute" Linda said looking up at the screen confused.

My heart started to race thinking something was wrong.

"What is it is everything ok?" Jaxon asked worried Linda smiled over at him and nodded her head yes.

"Everything is fine in fact there seems to not only be one but two baby's congratulations your having twins by the looks there fraternal twins so you won't have to worry about telling them apart" she said I didn't think it was possible but Jaxon's mile grew even bigger and tears started well up in his eyes he squeezed my hand tightly while smiling at me I smiled back at him I excepted him to freak out but he didn't in fact he seemed over joyed with the news.

"Now do you still want to know the genders?" Linda questioned we both nodded our heads yes.

"Ok by the looks you are having a boy and a girl congratulations you two"

5 months

Today we started decorating the twins rooms the rooms are side by side which is great in case they start crying there easy to get to. Our little girls room had white walls with Blue butterfly's on the walls we have her cot and change table which are made of oak her closet is full of baby clothes we basically just need bottles and I know what you're thinking how did you go picking out everything well more like How did Jaxon go picking out everything? He brought most of everything it was really adorable how he was persistent on being a part of it all he didn't miss a second. As for our baby boys room has light blue walls and the same cot, we have spaces ready for pictures as well.