Chapter 38

-One week later-

-One week later-

The last week has been filled with planning and worrying let's not forget stress with working with grandfather he has given me a headache and I'm over it but on the bright side today is Jaxon's and I date we have managed to still see each other and to be honest he has changed and I do fully believe him. I'm ready to move forward and now I finally have him I don't want to waste time anymore life to short.

I was at the vanity finishing putting on my mascara and doing my hair I put it up into a high pony tail and found a nice jean skirt with a navy blue off the shoulder top with some brown sandals Jaxon wanted it to be a surprise seeing as technically it's our first date even though we have known each other forever my mum was so excited when I told her but if her excitement wasn't enough she met Mrs Hunters so now they're like best friends so she rung her straight away and now I have both women waiting to check my appearance down stairs.

When I went home last week and mom and dad needed to talk to me It was to tell me they found a house both in Italy and America and that they will swap between the two and dad will fly out to Brazil when he needs to I was happy for them.

I walked down the stairs to see them both standing there giggling like schoolgirls I cleared my throat and they both snapped their heads towards me and talk in my appearance.

"My my my you know I see why my son is head over heels for you you're the whole package aren't you darling" Mrs Hunters said while nodding towards my mother.

"I have to agree unfortunately I have to give some credit to Marcus I just can't believe I'm here to see her first date" I saw tears come out of my mother's eyes it broke my heart knowing my grandparents took all those opportunities away from the both of them I went and hugged her.

"It's ok mum you will be here for everything else they won't win were to powerful" I said to her while hugging her tighter.

"I know honey I'm just so lucky to have you and your father back my two loves" she said while wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"We won't be going anywhere either my love not now" Dads voice rung from the entrance of the door way he walked up to her and pulled her into a hug I hope I can have someone that looks at me like the way my dad looks at mum with pure love and affection.

"He is right they both are you won't be going anywhere you have the three most powerful mafias and businesses behind you trust me if I knew of any of this or there schemes they wouldn't have happened but unfortunately we didn't except something this cruel I am truly sorry" Mrs Hunters spoke up I could hear the honesty in her voice she was sorry even though it's not her fault know one new about this grandfather and grandmother played all of us for fools. Mum smiled at her and pulled her into a hug once they pulled away mum turned towards dad and smiled.

"I didn't expect you to be home so early" she said while hugging dads' side.

"I wouldn't miss our little munchkins first date" he said while wrapping an arm around her tucking her into his side.