Chapter 37

I walk into Uncle Bills mansion it has been a day since our little outing and we have talked a little over text last night

I walk into Uncle Bills mansion it has been a day since our little outing and we have talked a little over text last night. Well actually a lot I can't believe I have him again.

It makes me resent my grandparents even more to be honest I don't want to be at this meeting, but a deal is a deal and plus I want to see Jaxon to. So here I am walking up the steps to the meeting room. As I walk in, I see everyone here Jaxon is sitting next to his father beside them is my grandfather and Lucas as well as Miles and Ashley's dad which I still don't know his name.

Then on the other side of the table sat Jay, Uncle Bill, Jeremy then Dad and Lincoln I took my seat next to my dad.

I feel someone's gaze on me I looked across the table to find Jaxon staring at me, I raised my eyebrows and gave him a small smile and he gave me one back. I was surprised that he did that, I guess I'm still getting used to not getting the cold shoulder all the time. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

My little trance was broken by Lincoln elbowing me in the ribs I snap my head in his direction to see that annoying, obnoxious smirk on his face I simply ignored him and look at the wall while waiting for this stupid meeting to start.

"Ok we should get started" grandfather spoke as he looked over at us.

"Yeah the quicker we get this over with the better" dad spoke looking bored as ever or maybe it was the fact he didn't want to be in the same room as grandfather which I understood completely because I don't want to be near him either.

"Ok simple we need someone to go on the inside the only problem is sending a person to join their team is not going to work so option B" grandfather trailed off while turning his gaze towards me.

I knew exactly what he was hinting at he is an evil and conniving man that doesn't care about anyone but himself.

"No, I am not doing it" I said immediately.

"You don't even know what he was going to suggest" Ashley dad said, Idiot of course I know it grandfather I thought to myself while mentally rolling my eyes.

"Your right but I know my grandfather from the past couple of days events, that his plan would be to risk one of my people so he won't get hurt" grandfather went to cut me off "I'm not done talking now this is all simple facts this gang that's going up against you are well known for their activity in prostitution there for leads me to my theory you want me to send one of my women members undercover please tell me if I am incorrect and I will happily apologize but if I'm not then I suggest you come up with a new plan asap" I finished of still looking at my grandfather. By the look on his face I knew I was right.

"Your right Bella that was my plan but tell me what is so wrong with it" he asked keeping the smug look on his face. Now I was angry

"What wrong with it, are you kidding me I don't know if this is a in the moment type of idea or you simply don't care, but you're asking me to put one of my people under cover with no backup no communication with us nothing at all for a mistake you made I don't think so" I wasn't yelling yet I'm trying to keep my cool with this situation because anger gets us nowhere.