Chapter 32

-TWO HOURS LATER-

-TWO HOURS LATER-

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Hello boss we are on our way back with your mom now where would you like to meet" one of my men asked me threw the speaker of the phone.

I instantly got a smile on my face.

"Great can you bring her to my house me and my dad will meet you there I don't want her to be around those snakes of grandparents" I asked I know she will feel comfortable there hopefully.

"Is she okay" I asked worried.

"She is fine boss" he said back "We will be there in a couple of minutes" he continued.

I pressed the end button and started walking towards the garden where dad was already waiting.

I knew he was nervous but so am I she hasn't even met me what if she doesn't want me? Or worse what happens if I'm not good enough I've never been so nervous in my life.

After a few minutes I finally made it to the garden and the sight I see made my heart jump with joy.

I saw my dad with the biggest smile on his face hugging a stunning woman with black shortish hair she was so short compared to dad I couldn't see her face yet but I knew she was beautiful.

Dad noticed me and waved me over as he whispered something in her ear which made her slowly start to turn around. When she turned around I could see her face clearly now I noticed how her eyes were red from crying there were tear stains on her cheeks yet she had the biggest smile on her face.

I started walking towards them as I was two steps away from them I'm wrapped in a massive hug by two dainty arms as soon as I registered what was happening I hugged back but I was being very careful not a 100% sure that she's ok and not wanting to hurt her.

"Oh honey I can't believe your actually here with me the day they took you away was the worst day of my life" she said tears still pouring down her tan coloured cheeks.

"I'm so glad you're here with us mom I promise if they harmed you they will pay" I said seriously.

"I'm fine honey they didn't hurt me and the young man that escorted me was absolutely lovely although I've never seen him before he had tattoos everywhere" she rambled.

Dad and I laughed at her I'm so happy right now. Dad came up and wrapped us up in a big hug.

"I'm so glad I have both my girls with me" he said without losing the smile from his face.

"Now I want to know everything" mom said as we sat down at the picnic table.

After hours of catching mom up on everything that happened the past eighteen years the sun slowly starts to set.

"I think we better head inside" dad said while helping mom up.

"For sure you guys can stay in the guest room until your house is ready sas you know where it is" I said as I grabbed my phone and keys off the table.

"I just have something to do" I said as I hugged them both while saying goodbye.

I need to have a talk to those so called grandparents of mine

(WORDS 606)

(WORDS 606)