Chapter 29

I gently get Maya out of the car and carry her through the doors and up to her bed and lay her down.

As I was walking away from her room I passed one of the sitting rooms I quietly peeked through the door I saw both my brother and sister Cindy and Lucas my grandparents and Aron as well as Lexi including Ashley and her parents and lastly Jaxon and his parents plus some of their men.

My grandparents started talking.

"We need queen shadows help" my grandfather said

"But how are we going to get them to agree Marcus has straight out told us she will not be brought into this" Ashley's dad asked.

"I am well aware of that but do you remember Marcus's fiancé Vanessa and how she went missing but we could never find her" grandmother answered back while exaggerating find I quickly pulled out my phone and started recording.

So Vanessa is dad's fiancé but she went missing poor dad all he seems to get put threw is pain but something doesn't feel right

"Yes everyone does that's when he turned really turned cold hearted until little Bella of course but then you took her away as well" Jaxson father answered this time.

"Well that's because we have her in our warehouse" grandmother laughed she sounded like a witch.

I couldn't believe my ears there going to get it all I'm seeing is red I am furious how dare they.

"That's not even the best part Vanessa was pregnant at the time gave birth to a little baby girl named Isabella Rose Leroy" my grandmother continued I couldn't believe my ears that means Marcus is my real father and Vanessa is my Mom no wonder everyone treated me so differently I wasn't their biological daughter.

"That's sick how could you take Bella away from her real family" Jaxon screamed everyone seem shocked at his outburst I was even shocked at his outburst.

I quickly stopped filming and ran from the door I have to find dad and my uncles I have to show them this video now.

I ran into Uncle Jeremy office where I found dad and both my uncles with Aunty Carol and Jay when they all started looking at me as I busted threw the door I couldn't hold it in anymore the tears started pouring out some where happy that Marcus is in fact my real father some were sad because those wretched grandparents kept me away from my father and mother they missed all the important moments of my life and tears of anger because they want my help but there keeping my mom hostage if one hair on her head is harmed there will be hell to pay.

"Munchkin what happened please answer me" Dad asked in a soft tone as I felt him hug me sitting beside me on the floor in the middle of the office

"t-the video just watch it" I answered still sobbing as I handed them the phone to watch it.

They all stood in a circle as the video played I watched all their expressions by the end of the video Jeremy face was follow of sadness Bills was full of anger so was Aunty Carol and Jay he just looked shocked and Dads reaction well just bank witch I don't blame him.

I was scared sure he excepted me as his own but what if being his actual daughter he changes his mind I slowly stood up dad face soon snapped away from the phone and started walking towards me I didn't know what to except I was soon wrapped into a giant hug.

"I am so angry right now how dare they not only take your mom away but you to" he whispered I knew he was angry so was I but I'm going to get her back I will help them but I want my mom in return.

"I am so sorry you two only if we had known" Uncle Bill said.

"It's not your fault you two have done nothing but been there for me you chose me and I can't ever thank both of you enough for that we will get Vanessa back and I'm sure she would be proud to know what a wonderful daughter we have" Dad said now standing to my side but smiling down at me he's taking this pretty well I was expecting some chairs to be thrown by now.

"I know how to handle this they want my help they can have my help but in return I get mom back and I negotiate alone I don't need you three tempers getting in the way" I said in a stern tone I need to confront them call them on there lies.

(840 words)

(840 words)