Chapter 36

After sitting in the car listening to music together it was nice and relaxed I'm enjoying it a lot. It kind of reminds me of what it was like when we were younger.

We soon arrived at this beautiful café it looks so homey Jaxon helped me out of the car and held my hand he made me feel safe and happy.

We walked inside and sat down at one of the two seater table he even pulled my chair out for me.

"So tell me about how you are feeling with everything that has happened" Jaxon asked with a sincere look on his face.

"I'm feeling ok I have mixed emotions I'm happy, sad, angry but its life there's nothing I can do to stop it and the obstacles you just need to deal with one at a time" I breathed out in a soft voice giving him a small smile.

"You're amazing you know that" he asked he said staring me in the eyes not one bit of his expression looked like he was joking.

"How could I possibly be amazing?" I giggled while doing quotations with my fingers when I said amazing while a small blush spread across my cheeks.

"How could you not be your forgiving and one of the nicest people let's not forget the most beautiful woman I have ever met".

"I see you haven't lost your charm" I laughed his expression seem to get even more serious than last time.

"There's no charm about it I'm only speaking the truth" as he said as I thought to myself maybe this is the start of something amazing.

After hours of talking and joking around and of course after eating we decided to head back home if I'm being honest I don't want this to end but hopefully this will be the first of many.

He pulled the car into my long drive way and parked the car near my house. As I went to open the door he stopped me.

"I will walk you to your door Bells" he said before I could protest he was already helping me out of the car. I just nodded my head as we got to my front door and he stopped and before he could speak I cut in.

"Thank you Jax it was really nice I miss spending time with you" I quickly spoke.

"Me to Bella I hope we can do it again sometime" he said I could tell he was nervous.

"I would love that Jax but in order for that I would need your number" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Of course" he typed in his number and gave it back to me. I sent a text threw to his phone so he too had my number.

"Goodnight Bells" he pulled me into a hug and I had no intention to stop him.

I finally have my Jaxon, the only man that holds the key to my heart

My life is finally falling into place after so long