Chapter 31

-When they arrived at Bills Mansion in the car-

The ride from the airport felt like it was taking forever we were in this huge limo which fitted me and my parents the twins and their parents also the twin's grandparents, Aron and Lexi also Ashley and her parents they work with both our mafias it felt like it was taking forever.

I still couldn't find Bella and it was killing me how can she drop off the face of the earth like that but my worst fear was she in danger what pissed me off the most is that Cindy, Lucas and Bella's grandparents doesn't even care like it's all them and my parents that made me stop talking to her I didn't want to end it the way I did I didn't want to bully her but they said I had to it would have broken my heart just to tell her that I can't be around her anymore but what I had to do shattered my heart into a million little pieces like I didn't want to have to be all friendly with Ashley she's a bitch just like her mother but If I didn't they not only would have taken my title of leader but they threatened to hurt my Bella over my dead body was I going to let them touch a hair on her head even if it meant giving up the best thing that ever happened to me.

The silence was broke in the limo by Mr Leroy.

"We need all their help that includes Marcus and Queen Shadows so we have to stay on their good side" he just kept rambling on and on.

Gosh this trip started and I've already had enough

-At the mansion-

I quickly hopped out of the car not wanting to spend another minute with those people except of course the twins and Lexi and Aron they do care about Bella but they knew about the threat even though Miles will never admit it his heart got broken as well we were all best friends even with Bella being a girl and two years younger than us I can't believe my Bella will nearly eighteen I'm twenty now my birthday was last month its now march.

I just wish Bella was here with me I walk up to the door and to be greeted by Bella's uncles Bill and Jeremy I remember from when Bella and I used to come here for holidays when she was younger when everything was a lot simpler as well.

"Uhh Jaxon welcome it's good to see you again haven't seen you since you were a little boy" Bill said while shaking my hand.

Jeremy was a little more stand offish I don't know why what had I done.

Fuck up everything with Isabella my conscious reminded me yeah well apart from that but they haven't seen Bella in years so why would that explain anything.

As they greeted everyone else Carol showed me to my room and left I unpacked my bags I haven't talked to anyone since the airplane ride I walked down the large halls until I bumped into someone I noticed the tattoo on his arm the beast Bella's other Uncle Marcus if I'm being honest I never knew Bella had another Uncle it wasn't to the plane ride hat I found why keep him a secret bugger me.