Chapter 34

-the next morning-

-the next morning-

I start to stretch my limbs after a long nights sleep to be honest it was the best sleep I had in ages as I lean back again I notice my pillow is hard and snoring wait a minute.

I open my eye to see arms wrapped around me not just any arms ones with heaps of tattoos and then I know who it was Jaxon.

All the memories came flooding back to me the talk with my grandparents, how I would have loved to hit their smug faces over and over again but I couldn't not yet at least.

I couldn't believe it I cried not only in front of Jaxon but in his arms and the funny thing is he let me.

I tried to unwrap his arms from around me but his grip was to tight I tried thinking of an idea.

After a few minutes of just sitting there I remembered he was ticklish under his arms I know you would have never thought someone be ticklish but yet he is so I stuck my hands slightly under his arms and started slightly moving my fingers hoping he will move his arms away from my waist.

I kept doing it for a couple of minutes and nothing.

"Princess what are you doing?" a voice asked if Jaxon didn't have his arms wrapped around me I would have fallen off the chair from the fright.

"That wasn't very nice" I pouted looking up at him he just kept laughing I felt the rumble from his chest.

"You do know I'm not ticklish anymore I am twenty years old now" he said his laughter started to settle down.

"Yeah well how ticklish you are doesn't change with age" I retorted not caring I was still in his lap or how childish it sounded.

"So Bells that must mean you're still ticklish" he said in a joking tone as his hands worked their way to my sides I started giggling as he applied pressure to my stomach.

"Stop Jax" I said threw my laughter.

After a few minute of him tickling me and me dying of laughter he finally stoppedand my laughter slowly died down.

"Bella I know you're not going to forgive me easily or maybe ever" he said I went to cut him off but he stopped me and continued "just hear me out we can go out for dinner so that way we're in a public setting if that makes you feel better but please I'm begging you I have a reason please baby please" he begged.

I'm not going to lie I want to say no but on the other hand it has been a year and three months and I still love him and I want to know what made his attitude change towards me? What did I do wrong so I made the obvious decision.

"ok dinner tonight"

-in the afternoon-

I sat at my vanity looking at my reflection I had just finished my hair and makeup getting ready for tonight I just had to pick out my dress and I was ready to go to be honest tonight could go two ways it could give me more hope or destroy the hope I have left.

I got up and walked towards my closet and turned the light on and walked in I went to where all my dresses are hung up neatly.

As I tried to decide on one of them I chose a baby blue jumpsuit it went down to the middle of my thigh it also had spaghetti straps sleeves it was elegant yeat laid back style it was perfect I quickly got changed and headed down stairs to find mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

I sat down beside her she turned towards me and looked at my outfit.

"You look beautiful honey bee, where are you going?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"You remember me telling you about Jaxon right well long story short I'm going to dinner with him to hear him out" I said.

"You know I think you're doing the right thing something similar happened to me and your father sometimes taking a chance is the way to go because remember my little honey bee true love conquers all" she replied with a small smile.

Just as she was done talking the doorbell rang I knew it was Jaxon but before I could get up off the couch my mom was already sprinting towards the door, I quickly jumped up from the couch and ran after her.

As I approached the door I saw my mom standing next to the door both of them with smiles on their faces.

"Wait this is the Jaxon?" mom asked I nodded my head answering her question and waiting for her to continue.

"This is the young man I was telling you and your father about, the one that escorted me personally home" she continued then turned to Jaxon "you were lovely by the way thank you for doing that".

"Your more than welcome if I had known I would have done something sooner"Jaxon replied the expression on his face you could see that he actually meant it to.

"Don't be silly Marcus parents are sly little creatures be careful with them especially being the leader now Jaxon" she said while Jaxon nodded his head along agreeing.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard Jaxon was the one that got her out at safe maybe just maybe he has changed I thought.

"Yes mom this is Jaxon, Jaxon this is my mom Vanessa" I said even though they already know each other apparently.

"Well Mrs Leroy it lovely o see you again" Jaxon said grinning charming little shit.

"It's been my pleasure Jaxon now you to have fun" mom said as she pulled me into a hug and whispered "remember what I told you and I love you".

"Love you too" I said as I walked towards Jaxon's car where he was waiting for me in his dark jeans and button up shirt he looked amazing I thought.

He opened up his car door for me and I hopped in and we soon drove off.

Me not knowing what to expect from this dinner