Chapter 15 (EDITED)

"Bella, where did you get those photos?" Jeremy asked cautiously

"I found them knocked over, this man he was in my memories when I was in the coma, he was there comforting me when miles and his friends were being mean" I said breathily.

"I thought for a while that he was just a part of my imagination but now, now I know he is not, so I ask you both who is he?" I said to them, I need to know who this man is and immediately.

"Bella you have to understand that somethings are just better left unsaid" Bill answered that made me angry very, very angry.

"Bill, I need to know, the memory he was..." I trailed off to be honest there was no words to explain him and the connection I felt.

"He meant a lot to me, but I can't remember exactly who he is, but I am begging you both to tell me" I said to them pleading hoping that they will listen and tell me.

"Ok, his name is Marcus" Jeremy said trailing off, I could tell he was trying to stall, and I hated it.

"He is our brother, your Uncle" Bill finished for him.

"He runs our business in Brazil, and let's just say he isn't the type of man you want a child to be around; things have happened to him that has had great effect on his anger issues and well simply worsened them" Jeremy continued on from Bill.

"Your Grandparents didn't want you around him anymore, but that only made it worse on him" Jeremy said taking a seat on the large leather couch alongside Bill, while I on the other hand did not move a single step, I was in the same position I was in when they entered.

"What did you mean? Why would him not being able to see me anymore possibly make it worse?" I asked confused if I am just his niece surely it couldn't have too much effect on him.

"Oh Bella, Marcus in the underground is known as the beast he is most dangerous person to walk the underground and you are the only one that could calm him" Jeremy said I was shocked at his answer.

"It's true, when your grandparents saw how soft Marcus was acting towards you they were scared that you would weaken the beast, trust me when I say Marcus did not like that one bit, but even he couldn't do anything after all Marcus was just twenty-eight years old" Bill explained.

"Why is he called the beast" I asked curious, I had a pretty good guess as to why, but I wanted to hear the truth.

"Marcus was always outcasted by your grandparents never included in anything dad would do with me or Jeremy and especially with Lucas, they made his life hell, on his sixteenth birthday they had a very bad fight and Marcus lost it you see Marcus had got a girlfriend he loved her so much but of course our parents did not approve, Marcus had ran off and went to handle business and ended up killing someone, he didn't know what hit him and that was the first strike to him losing it the second was losing his girlfriend Vanessa that was the second straw, and the third is when he lost you Bella, he felt like everything had been ripped away from him he cut contact with our parents and we went with him, Dads best friend new what our parents were doing and offered the three of us to take over the Ravens and we accepted, that what lead us to here" Bill explained to me the information was a lot for me to process but I couldn't help the words that tumbled from my mouth next.

"Well I'm not a kid anymore and my grandparents have no control over me anymore nor him" I said to them.

"Bella don't say what I think you're going to say..." Jeremy said to me giving me one of his famous warning looks.

"I want to meet him" I said looking at them both with a straight face.

(words 738)