Chapter 26

I woke up to a blaring noise coming from my beside table

"Uh stupid phone shut up" I groaned between the blinding rays of light peeking through my window curtains and my phone buzzing what a wonderful way to start the day off.

I picked it up not caring to check the caller ID.

"What" I groaned into the phone.

"Well hello to you to sunshine it's Lincoln yes you remember me your wonderful brother which you could have warned me that I was walking into a war zone gosh your grandparents are so up them self Marcus shave that beard Jeremy fix your tie Bill try to look enthused and Lucas oh my darling boy you keep standing their looking handsome like eh we all know who the favourite is" he rambled on while trying to mimic my grandmas voice.

"And that's not even the best part oh no they found out about you living with Marcus their faces were priceless" he kept going on.

"Wait they found about me as in know I'm Queen Shadow" iI asked.

"No not yet but I'm sure with Carol it won't be long before she blurts it out like she normally does and Marcus isn't having any of it in-fact I'm actually scared he will snap I think their forgetting who Marcus is and what he will do" Lincoln said his voice becoming shaky at the end.

"Where's Dad now Lincoln" I asked fully awake now.

"He's in the office with your uncles, Grandparents and the leader of the Black Dragons Jacob and his father" Lincoln replied I knew he messed up Jaxon's name on purpose.

"Jaxon you mean Jaxon and don't tell Dad but I'm coming there because if he blows gosh knows what he will do" I said already got out of bed and was walking to my closet I got my suitcase and threw clothes in it.

"I will be there as soon as possible try to keep him under control" I said to him in a rushed voice.

When all of a sudden, I heard crashes in the background as-well as yelling.

"Please hurry Bella I don't know how long I can keep him under control"

Just as I was about to hang up the phone, I heard Lincoln yell again.

"Markus put down the chair"

Shoot I better hurry I thought.

I grabbed my suitcase and travel bag and rushed to my car.

It was kind of a blur to the airport I couldn't imagine what Dad is going through right now having all of them I walked into the jet and sat down ready for the storm that was a head of me.

You know what they say it's either fight or flight.

~After flight~

I walked into the airport and saw Lincoln waving at me with a group of men from our mafia.

I ran up and hugged him.

"Hello Linc" I said happy to see him

"Hello Bells ready to go see your father let's just say I think it will be the highlight of his life you can see that is getting him down everything that's happening" he said you could tell Dads not the only one feeling the pressure.

I looked behind Lincoln to see some of the team behind him.

"Hello boys" I gave them a polite smile.

"Hello Shadow" the replied.

"You guys can call me Isabella" I chuckled.

We walked to the SUV.

"There all at Bills mansion by the way that's where there staying"

One thought went through my mind,

Thank gosh I have my own house.