Chapter 24 (EDITED)

We walked down the stairs to the sitting room Dad entered first then me

I kind stayed back so no one noticed me yet I saw a man in a black suit and a woman in a fancy dress she was holding a young girl who I soon recognised as the littlest one with red hair from the girls rescued she is also the frailest one.

I'm thinking she was there longer than the rest the mom was hugging her so tight it brought a smile to my face I looked around the rest of room to see other members from before still there and there was one extra man but I couldn't see his face properly.

"Mark how are you" the man asked

"Ben I'm doing good" Dad replied

"Now I want to meet the young girl that saved my daughter" I'm guessing who Ben is replied.

Before dad could reply the young girl ran and hugged me at first I didn't know what to do am allowed to hug her back like I don't want to do anything to offend that's when I felt my shirt getting wet I noticed she was crying while repeating thank you I hugged her back and rubbed circles on her back to calm her down.

"Its alright sweetheart calm down" I whispered to her.

The mom came and took her back into her arms once the girl was calmed down again the mom hugged me.

"I can't thank you enough my husband and his team had been looking everywhere for her we couldn't find her you saved her" she whispered to me

"It's an honour to meet you Miss Leroy" Ben Said while shaking my hand.

"You to sir"

"We just wanted to come over and meet you and to thank you"

"Your more than welcome sir"

"You knows we were shocked to learn it was you that got the girls out alive you're the word of the mafia world Queen Shadow the girl that risk her life not only once but twice on people she barley know I think you're going to be a great adjustment to this world might put people in their place" he said nodding

"We must be going thank you for having us and thank you Bella for everything if there's anything you ever need do not hesitate to call, we will have your back in a second" Ben Said while walking his family out.

The bodyguards also following them out.

The rest of members staying quiet being in the presence of their leader.

"Hey Dad so who's this person you were telling me about that uncle sent" I asked very confused.

"Follow me there on the balcony I believe he has a lot say to you"

Dad walked me out to the balcony as we were at the doors.

"he's threw their" Dad said before walking off