Chapter 16 (EDITED)

Left right, left right I punched the boxing bag with all my force ever since Bella had left my life had been hell

It feels like my life has been on repeat, all I do is go to school and train. Everything else has been cut out, I don't go out partying anymore I quit the football team everything seemed useless without having the one most important person in my life with me. I deserve it, I spent so long blaming everyone around me for forcing to do this but in all honesty, I had a choice and I chose the wrong one, and that's all on me.

I stopped my workout I better go and get ready for school. If I am going to become the next leader of the Black Dragons school is a priority for me. I have only one regret in my life and that was not taking the chance with the girl I love and letting her slip through the cracks.

If only I had a second chance to make everything right, but I deserve every little bit of what I am getting. She was mine, my everything now she's not. Where evet she maybe she can do anything, she like or be with anybody she likes, and I can't do nothing about it.

If I was ever lucky enough to get a second chance, I would make sure she knew just how much I love her and always will nothing in this whole world will ever change that. I would spend the rest of my life making it up to her if only.

I got changed into some ripped jeans and a shirt and grabbed my backpack. Walking down the stairs to find my parents sitting wanting there breakfast. They know everything but are in the same boat as me because of them we cannot do anything about finding Bella.

"Good morning Jax" my mum said.

"Morning son" dad said taking a short break from eating to greet me before starting again.

"Not having any breakfast today" mum asked concerned.

"No thanks mum I had some earlier on I'm just going to head to school" I said saying goodbye and walking to my car. Putting my backpack on the front seat and taking off towards the school.

I arrived at school grabbing my backpack from the passenger seat and turned off my car before locking it and making my way into the school. When I got through the doors of the school, I could feel everyone's eyes on me, everyone knows that Bella disappeared, and everyone knows how I have quit the football team and being the captain. That made the school drama go through the roof, unfortunately for me people don't know how to mind their own business.

"Hey man" I heard Aron's voice from beside me.

"Hey" I said to him throwing a look in his direction.

"How are you doing?" he asked me almost sounding cautious.

"I'm good" I answered shortly arriving at my locker opening it up and grabbing the books I would need for the next few lessons.

"Jaxon" I heard the same high-pitched voice I dreaded and I having a feeling Aron feels the same as me because he let out an annoyed groan.

"Ashley don't start no ones in the mood" Aron said trying to be nice but still make her go away.

"Well Aron I'm not here to talk to you, I'm here to talk to Jaxon so back off" she said annoyingly.

"What's wrong Ashley?" I asked her not bothering to turn around.

"Well coach wants you back on the team" she said trying to sound confident but failed, she knows the only reason I was on that team was because of their orders. I leant in close to her so no one around us could here and lowered my voice to hush whisper.

"You know the only reason I was ever on that team was because of them, so don't start that with me now Bella is nowhere to be found that whole deal between my parents and them is off, I can do whatever I want and don't have to be around you for a second more than I have to" I harshly whispered to her, I didn't want to be mean but Ashley is the type that won't take a hint unless your like that.

My whole life feels like it is crumbling, and I can't blame anyone but myself for it. I miss her so much. If only her grandparents weren't so horrible, I would never ever have had to be this way with her we both could have been happy.

I'm Jaxon Hunters future leader of the Black Dragons and yet I couldn't even stand up to them. I had a dream for us with the perfect life the perfect everything, yet I suppose life isn't meant to ever be easy but if were meant to be I know the universe will give me a second chance to make this all right.

"You wanted to speak with me" I said to dad taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Yes, Jax you have changed for the better your more focused And I have a feeling it's something to do with Bella am I correct" he asked me for once I actually saw his expression changed into a worried one. My father is never worried or if he is, he does not show it.

"Yes dad" I answered in a clipped tone

"I deserve this I know it was wrong, but no one thought Bella would actually leave" he sighed

"I know dad I am not blaming you it's all my fault I shouldn't have listened to you or her family I shouldn't have abandoned her that's on me that's why I am so focused I know it's not going to be easy for her to forgive but if one day in the future I am given a second chance I want to show her that I am a better person"

"I know son that's why I have decided to give you the title of leader now rather than after you finish school you have changed. So only if you want it" he said proudly "That also means you will take over as CEO once I finish training you, I know your young Jax but the way you have handled this has proven you to be mature and potentially a great leader"

"Of course I will, thank you dad"

(words 1083)

(words 1083)