Chapter 10 (EDITED)

I was sitting on the edge of my chair that was positioned Infront of my make up table, strapping up the heels that Uncle Bill had given me to wear tonight

I was sitting on the edge of my chair that was positioned Infront of my make up table, strapping up the heels that Uncle Bill had given me to wear tonight. It's been two days since Uncle asked me for my assistance with their plan and my emotions are a complete mess. How is one supposed to react to this sort of situation?

Once I was done, I sat up straight and caught my reflection in the corner of my eye. The girl staring back at me looked nothing like me. I suppose that was the whole point, the hairdresser had put a blonde coloured wig on me covering my shiny blackish brown hair, I have black coloured contacts in, and my face was covered in makeup to make me look like a whole new person.

Uncle Jeremy said that it was just so once I was done with the "mission" no one would recognize me and target me. When those words left his mouth, I felt a rush of terror run threw me and hours later it has died down a little and replaced with nerves instead.

I have a bad feeling about all this, like something horrible will go wrong and can't seem to shake that feeling. The Unknown is a terrible, terrible thing it haunts people, in the back of their mind everyone thinks about the unknown but sometimes the unknown is better left simply unknown.

I carefully got up out of the chair and soothed out the creases in the long red satin dress it was very fancy and elegant I had to say it was a stunning dress simple yet stunning.

Letting out a big sigh I grabbed my clutch and walked down the hall to my Uncles office where I saw all these men in suits standing around. Both my Uncles were standing behind the big oak desk giving orders to the men.

"Bella, good you're here" Bill said making all their heads snap towards me. I could tell they couldn't recognize me, if they didn't already know it was me.

"Great so you already know what you have to do here is the women you have to distract, she is one of the most vile woman you will ever meet but say the right things earn her respect and she will talk your ear off. All you need to do is distract her long enough so she doesn't leave before 10 o'clock that will give us enough time to do our part of the mission" Bill explained to I nodded my head and opened up the manilla folder that I was handed. The folder held a picture of a women she had long silver hair that was let down it looked like she had just come off the red carpet event a couple of months ago it was held for a charity event but only the "elite" were allowed to attend. It also gave her age, height and basic statistics.

I gave them back the file after accessing for a few more minutes.

"Ok once we give the signal then you can get out of their" Jeremy said to me taking the file off the desk and skimming threw it himself. His face showed signs of disgust and anger for every page he flicked threw it grew worse.

"Well if we're all good let's go do this, Bella you will be in the car with Lincoln" Bill said guiding me out the door and to the garage with Lincoln following close behind us. Once we entered the garage Bill turned around and gave Lincoln the keys and whispered something to him which I could not catch but saw Lincoln nod his head in return.