Chapter 19 (EDITED)

4 months later

4 months later

I was currently lying in bed thinking about everything.

I have been training hard these past few months I'm not going to lie it's been hard finding out the truth but being with Uncle Marcus makes me feel a lot better it's like a comfort thing apart from finding out the truth but one thing I don't like about is the attacks on the young girls they get kidnapped and taken to sex rings it makes me sick I couldn't believe a lady like Casandra but the promised mafia has nothing to do with it apparently my so called grandpa taught them one thing right apparently.

As for the members there alright I think the only reason they haven't started anything yet is because they heard about what I did with Lincoln apparently trust is a big thing here and being loyal. So, when they heard I took a bullet for Lincoln that earned me a lot of respect I don't see how anyone wouldn't want to save their team. I talk to uncle Jeremy and Uncle Bill every week just to check in as for little Maya I talk to her every day, I miss her like crazy you won't believe it she just brightens up my day with her cute smile and telling me how her day went at school or home.

My mind sometimes wonders back to Jaxon, I wonder what he is doing? How he is going with becoming the next CEO? That was so important to him, it always made me so happy seeing him so passionate and determined about something. But for the most part I am content with my life right now. My time with Uncle Marcus has been amazing and my training has been going well. The funny thing is when Uncle Marcus is training me or even just spending time with me, he isn't harsh or mean. I am yet to see the beast arise and I am very grateful for that.

I do miss Jaxon a lot and wish he was here with me. Only if we were in another life things would be less complicated, we could have had all of that the family the house, love I know that's one thing I will always have for him is love he was my first love. But unfortunately fate had different plans and id they didn't then maybe he wouldn't be the one that got away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall near Uncle Marc's office now we all know me I am not one to ears drop.

Oh, please Bella you nosy little thing you're always ear dropping shut up mind I do not. Anyway, I heard Uncle Marc talking to some of the members.

"There's been a kidnapping another sex ring one there getting out of control" the man said I recognised him, he is ranked third under Uncle Marcus.

"It's not our problem" Uncle Marc replied

"Boss you have to understand please she is one of the members daughters and it is Cassandras ring" he begged you could see Uncle Marc's cold stare falter a touch.

"She's only fourteen years old we have to help her" the man pleaded

"There's nothing we can do we know nothing except where she was seen last which was downtown, I'm sorry your dismissed" Marcus voice rang threw my ears.

My heart dropped she's just fourteen years old still a child. It shouldn't surprise me that it is Cassandras doing. How can people be so cruel and horrible.

"Uncle Marc you have to help her" I said from the doorway. I saw everyone snap their heads in my direction.

"Bella this does not concern you, please go back to your room" he said dissmising me.

"Marcus, you can't be serious right now you said to me people are that corrupted that they don't want to help them, but Marc she is fourteen years old barely a teenager" I pleaded with him stepping into the room.

"Your right Bella but what am I supposed to do" he said to me throwing his hands in the air.

"The least you could do is send some men" I said to him looking around the room.

"Fine but I'm having nothing to do with this, if you can get a group of men and go then do it" Marcus said clearly angry and walking out of the room. I turned and looked at the man.

"My names Isabella" I said to the man in the room.

"I know I heard what you did for Lincoln with Cassandra" he said to me extending his hand for me to shake.

"Nick, nice to meet you" he introduced himself.

"Do you think you will be able to do it?" I asked him.

"Yeah I think I will be able to, with the right group of people" he said to me.

"I want to help" I said to him.

"I've been training with Uncle Marc and before him with Jeremy, I know Cassandras ways and even met her before. I want to stop Cassandra, and this could be the first step" I said to him.

"Your Uncle would murder me" he said sighing and rubbing his face.

"He doesn't have to know" I said.

"It's boss he always finds out" he sighed looking distraught.

"I will handle it if it come to that" I said to him trying my best to convince him.

"Ok then we leave today at four pm" he said to me and I nodded my head at him.

As I was about to go back to my room to get changed he pulled me up and looked at me in disbelief I have never actually met any of the members yet I was so busy with training and spending time with Uncle Marcus.

"Thank you" he suddenly said.

"What for?" I answered confused.

"For saving Lincoln he is a very respected member and a good friend to us all, also for willing to come with us you're a good kid Bella does not matter what anyone else says" he said.

"You really are everything they say hot headed, stubborn, brave and most of all a leader I am one of those people that don't think women can do this in fact all the men and most of the women don't think you can do it not only are you a woman but your only sixteen and that's very young but you know what they say never judge a book by its cover" he said before walking off down the hall in the opposite direction of me.

No one ever said it was going to be easy.

(WORDS 1103)

(WORDS 1103)