Chapter 20 (EDITED)

After my conversation with Nick I went and changed into all black clothes and made my way down to my car that Uncle Marcus gave me to drive around in

I heard the last place she was seen was downtown, I went into the system there's a gang down there that apparently takes girls to put into the ring that Cassandra runs. I remembered that I had taken a USB I had found on the ground on my way to find Lincoln the night I had got shot I didn't think it was worth mentioning but now it is plugged in I saw all the information it was about the victims of the rings. It had information on them about their hide a ways and ways to get in so Nick also gave me a picture of the girl.

But there's a tunnel that the guards don't know about I will get her out and then come back for the rest I know it's dangerous but the girls don't deserve this especially not one of our members I past her parents in the hall as well as her mom you could see the pain in her eyes I knew from then on I'm not going to stop at nothing to get her back.

After arriving at the tunnel. I hopped out of the car and looked carefully at the map.

The tunnel is out in a forest so I followed the directions the map gave me I walked for about twenty minutes until I found this door on even ground it's like a cellar type of door it has a padlock on it but I was also taught how to pick these types of locks so I pulled out my lock picker once the pad lock was off I knew this was dangerous so I decided I should ring Nick now there was a group of big rocks I went and hid behind.

I heard the dial on the phone.

"Hello" his voice came

"Nick, I found away in it's in the woods there's a tunnel south of the main road I left a copy of the map on your desk I need you to direct more people"

"Bella, do not do anything stupid I'm sending back up now" I heard his voice threw the speaker.

All of a sudden, I heard a scream it was a young girls scream.

"Bella are you ok" he asked in a panicked voice.

"I'm fine Nick but I'm sorry I can't wait any longer I have to do it now I think there hurt" I said in a rush of panic

"Bella no" I heard Nick say faintly on the other end of the phone

"It's ok Nick I will see you soon" I answered just before hanging up the phone I heard was.

I know how dangerous this is but the time they get here it might be too late I can't I need to do this.

I walked cautiously to the cellar door soon enough I heard the scream again but louder this time I quickly pulled out my gun for precaution I walked down the steps it was dark and wet and most of all disgusting there was no guards because there on the main door because they don't think anyone knows of the tunnels or the secret door

I saw the cells there was girls in all of them most them were roughed up but they looked ok they were crying I soon recognised her she was the members daughter there was only four girls which me confused they all noticed me I quickly put my finger to my mouth shushing them they were all side by side.

"It's ok I'm from your dad's work sweetheart are you all ok?" I asked them carefully not wanting to scare them. All the girls nodded their heads.

"There's a back way out can you walk" again they nodded I found the keys to the cells hanging up on a latch

I heard voices they were getting closer.

"Quick girls" I handed them my car keys and map that I had marked out.

"Follow this back the rest should be here soon" and by the looks on their faces they were terrified, and it made my heart clench in pain. They looked helpless and what made me even more sad was there were thousands and thousands out there being treated this way.

"Stay safe" I said to them all watching them run down the tunnel I can only hope they get out of here in time. I am just glad none of them had broken bones and they could run.

As they made their way out of the tunnel, we wouldn't have made it out unless someone stayed back to distract them, I saw them slowly disappear the only thought that went through my head as the door opened was

There safe

And that's the most important thing

No one deserves this.

My Heart was shattered at revolution of all this evil.

(WORDS 839)

(WORDS 839)