Chapter 18 (EDITED)

Marcus and I was sat on the large couch in his office catching up on everything

Marcus and I was sat on the large couch in his office catching up on everything. I felt relief wash over me I haven't felt since I was a kid. I expected him to be mean and ruthless like the rumours, but he wasn't he is kind and caring."I am so relieved that you're ok Munchkin" he said to me.

When I heard that word, I remembered the time I was on the swing set at the park and fell off I saw a figure run towards me from the distance. My knee was bleeding, and tiny tears escapes down mt cheeks.

"Are you ok Munchkin?" the figure asked as they picked me up and cradle me in their arms.

"Munchkin you ok?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah great just a little jet lagged" I said to him giving him a reassuring smile.

"Of course, I have some work to do so if you would like to you can go get some rest and I will see you in the morning" he said to me I nodded my head at him and smiled.

"Sounds great" I said hugging him one last time before walking to my room, plopping down on the bed not bothering to change my clothes. I crawled under the large blanket and drifted to sleep.

I stretched my well rested limbs and climbed out of the soft messy bed. Walking in to my bathroom to take a nice warm shower before starting the day. Once I was done, I dressed myself in a green sun dress and sandals. Brushing my teeth and applying my deodorant. I walked through the halls and down the massive tiled staircase and into the large kitchen where at the head of the table sat Uncle Markus with his Space grey mac book and sipping on his cup of coffee.

"Good morning Marcus" I said to him which caught his attention and made him look up at me.

"Morning Bella, how did you sleep?" he asked me.

"Great, thank you" I said to him grabbing a piece of toast and buttering it as well as adding some jam to it.

"That's great to hear, if you need anything let me know and I will get it for you" he said to me well more like demanded me.

I nodded my head and finished eating my breakfast while sitting in a comfortable silence. Once I was done eating, I picked up my plate and washed it off in the sink.

"Bella, I wanted to talk to you, just to let you know training will be later today ok" he questioned me.

"Who will be training me?" I asked him curiously.

"Me" he said as he looked up from his laptop once again, he said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh...ok then I will see you later" I said but it came out more like a question. He gave me a small smile and nodded.

I walked out of the kitchen I didn't really know what to do in the meantime. I decided to go take a walk around the garden. Nature always made me peaceful and calm. Before I knew it, it was time for me to head inside to get changed. Once I was changed and ready to go, I walked to the gym and saw Marcus already there ready to go.

"Ok Bella let's do this" he said as soon as he saw me enter. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that the beast was training me he does not train anybody. He showed me different moves with self-defence he also showed me some attack moves. It was pretty cool but by the end of it all I was tired out. Both Marcus and I were sat down on the mats when a questioned made its way into my head.

"Uncle Marc can I ask you a question?" I said to him.

"Sure" he replied nodding his head.

"Do you know who Cassandra is?" I asked him. I immediately saw his facial expression change into a serious one.

"Yes, and Bill filled me in on the mission you went on concerning her I am not impressed on bit" he said to me with a stern face the only thing I could do was give him a sheepish smile.

"In Underground world what does she do?" I asked curiously.

"She runs on of the largest trafficking rings she is a horrible woman Bella and they do horrible things" he said sighing.

"Why does no one stop her or at least try?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"I don't know, I guess people in the underground don't really care as long as they get what they came for" he said to me shrugging his shoulders.

"I've seen stories on the news of that type of thing it needs to be stopped" I said to him.

"Well Bella, unfortunately there are too many corrupt people these days to do something" he said to me getting up off the mat and started cleaning up the mess.

(WORDS 822)

(WORDS 822)