Chapter 6 (EDITED)

I was in my room getting ready for my fighting lessons today, my outfit is a baby blue pair of workout leggings and a black v neck shirt

I was in my room getting ready for my fighting lessons today, my outfit is a baby blue pair of workout leggings and a black v neck shirt. Putting my hair in a high messy ponytail, sitting on the edge of my newly made bed. I started putting on my running shoes. I let out a puff of air and flung myself back onto my bed I didn't want to do this because if I did, I knew it would be one step closer to figuring all this out even if I didn't want to know.

I slowly sat up and got to my feet, walking out of my room and into the hallway. I looked at my phone and realised that I was late to the training session. So, I took off running down the halls to try and find the gym. After 5 minutes I finally found the gym and it is huge there are treadmills and exercise bikes lined up against the white walls and weights were positioned in the far back corner, and the back wall instead of having plain walls, there was huge windows so you could see directly outside.

I was in awe of my surroundings; until my little bubble was busted by a voice booming threw the gym.

"Your Late Isabella" the voice startled me, and it was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Sorry Uncle Jeremy" I said quietly.

"First rule speak up, you need to stop being such a pushover Isabella" he demanded, his words hurt me, sure I was quiet and shy but I wasn't a pushover, am I?

"Secondly when you're in this gym listen and follow my rules understand there is no saying no, its yes" he said before he started pacing around the gym back and forth like he did last night in Bills office.

"For example, if I say do one hundred push ups, its yes, understood" he said the authority laced his voice. I nodded my head in reply to him.

"Isabella words" he yelled which made me jump.

"Yes, Uncle Jeremy" I shakily said to him.

"Good remember your words" he said back to his normal voice.

"Thirdly Rule, well not really a rule it's up to you, there is no nice way to put this, so I'm just going to say it, Confidence Isabella, You're a smart, smart girl and could be someone very powerful, but like I said your choice" he said to me. I nodded my head at him, but after a few seconds I realized what I had did and replied with a yes Uncle as quick as I could.

He motioned me over to the yoga mats that were laid out near all the weights.

"Right first things first stretching, the last thing we need is for you to pull a muscle" he said sarcastically, what is his problem? he completely ignored the whole incident last night and now he is just being horrible.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. I quickly walked over to the mat and started doing the stretches that Jeremy was instructing me do, it started to annoy me because instead of every time I did something wrong, instead of showing me, he yelled at me instead. I have been known to be a very sensitive person, so all the yelling and his harsh tone did no good for me. After round twenty minutes of doing stretches we moved on to the treadmills.